Can't get enough of FH
my Scout 1 time in df....i was bored

Attachments

• namnlös.JPG
    namnlös.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 225

orbin

Fledgling Freddie

Just a random screen, but what on earth is that troll doing in a robe? We dont get robes in mid :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
orbin said:

Just a random screen, but what on earth is that troll doing in a robe? We dont get robes in mid :)

I think there was a drop on the island inbetween gna and galpen that was a robe, but mythic eventually removed it.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
3-4 years old from when I played albion/guinevere :)

my armsman of doom:

e02.jpg

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I made the screenshot a bit brighter :p it was taken in avalon marsh. I think he was around level 20 or so, the plate drops were from the zombies or ghouls or whatever that dropped em =)

e02.jpg

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
lion embossed plate ;) dropped off ghouls! Can remember being there in beta and early retail.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
I think there was a drop on the island inbetween gna and galpen that was a robe, but mythic eventually removed it.

no, the robe that droped in mid droped just south of vendo caves, but was removed

E

Efour

eggymess.jpg

Mid/pryd many years ago at a slightly messed up dragon raid (we got him after)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Efour said:
Mid/pryd many years ago at a slightly messed up dragon raid (we got him after)
Oh shit I remember that when she teleported everyone away into the woods xD and Roo was convinced we had to stand under her wings and not under any circumstance attack her head.. lol :p

I miss the old fedaykin days tbh, before they ruined it :x

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
Actually it was almost at Nalliten killing hobgoblins I think it even was hobgoblin prancer (sp?), anyway I remember standing there for 3 days before I got it :>

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
you can also see the Efour was running that "hack" that made it possible to run windowed mode before it was possible through regular client.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Actually it was almost at Nalliten killing hobgoblins I think it even was hobgoblin prancer (sp?), anyway I remember standing there for 3 days before I got it :>

I got mine near Vendo :)

E

Efour

Heta said:
you can also see the Efour was running that "hack" that made it possible to run windowed mode before it was possible through regular client.

lol yeah daox i think it was

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
I got mine near Vendo :)
Oh, I didn't know that those kind of hobgoblins existed elsewhere.. maybe I could have gotten one faster then :x

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
Didn't they enable windowed mode in SI? Seeing as that is si client it could have been that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom