Nice...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
omg a fg of albs that knew they had no chance against some overpowered hibs ran away instead of rushing in and dying blindly to feed Harthai's RP! omg! call the police!

personally I'd have ran in and died horribly, got annoyed, tried another place to fight, get killed there, get annoyed and gone PvE

but running back to the TK is a valid tactic too.

And hang on... you're saying albs ran from you when it was FG versus FG...

but by your own account there was a fg of albs out of power from fighting another fg of hibs (of whom two were left) when you ran in and mezzed them - so there's 10 of you and 8 of them.... how fair is this fg fight? it's not 8vs8 at any rate....

Harthai said:
Why then do they run when its fg vs fg?

I'm wondering how you would know given it never was fg vs fg ;)

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
And then what about the Hib fg that was rolled.I saw them running around emain also.So obviously they must have had theyre Ra's down but I didnt see them running even when there were 2 left..[/QUOTE]

if u see someone roaming the frontier they can have their ras up or down, is a matter of the time they had their last fight. and obviously u cant see that fg hib moving if they were dead except 2.

Harthai said:
And Albs with whole fg up and moving,having half of them running...OH Yeah thats real brave.Think of it both ways ,hibs could have had theyre Ra's down just aswell when they were engaged.

the fg alb was still fighting, nearly sure with ras down after fighting? and suddenly adders mezz them from behind.

your post is ridiculous in essence, in the way and in the whole meaning of the word.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
omg a fg of albs that knew they had no chance against some overpowered hibs ran away instead of rushing in and dying blindly to feed Harthai's RP! omg! call the police!

personally I'd have ran in and died horribly, got annoyed, tried another place to fight, get killed there, get annoyed and gone PvE

but running back to the TK is a valid tactic too.

And hang on... you're saying albs ran from you when it was FG versus FG...

but by your own account there was a fg of albs out of power from fighting another fg of hibs (of whom two were left) when you ran in and mezzed them - so there's 10 of you and 8 of them.... how fair is this fg fight? it's not 8vs8 at any rate....

I'm wondering how you would know given it never was fg vs fg ;)

Valid points, and a little humorous sarcasm :) .Although running back to TK is a tactic,I haven't seen it since my bg days .

Yeah perhaps it was 10 vs 8 ,although I didnt count every alb ( and hibs around) individually it seemed like an fg and ill leave it at that.But there was no need to run for all I know we probably only won cos they ran...not likely but still :D .They wiped out one fg or almost..why not another.If they were that good to beat up an fg of our "overpowered" hibs ;) then they probably had pots lying around somewhere in theyre inventory.

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
They wiped out one fg or almost..why not another.If they were that good to beat up an fg of our "overpowered" hibs ;) then they probably had pots lying around somewhere in theyre inventory.

already a odisse ganking one fg so a dream ganking the second without ras up?

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Herthai, what is your point?

You add on a fg of albs who have taken down a fg of hibs, oh wait, sry 'helped' (my bad fancy making that mistake :) ) within sight of atk and then slate them for trying to make it back to atk when there probably oop, ra's down, instas down and generally disorganised and in no position to fight.
The only coward that i can see here is you and your group.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
EuSKALDuN said:
the fg alb was still fighting, nearly sure with ras down after fighting? and suddenly adders mezz them from behind.

your post is ridiculous in essence, in the way and in the whole meaning of the word.

Albs come from Apk ,Hibs come from Amg.That's behind?And since were talking about mezzing...I only started mezzing after I rezzed theyre bard AND played end,im somewhat of a sloppy bard and rezzing certainly isnt a bards task,but hey i said its only albs certainly nothing to worry about I can take my time.

Your comments are retarded and unjustified in essence,in the way and in the whole meaning of the words.

EuSKALDuN said:

Ra's down so impossible to fight a second group?Most fights are decided by skill and teamwork.

To a stealther perhaps Ra's are that important,i dunno about that.

Qaewin said:
Herthai, what is your point?

You add on a fg of albs who have taken down a fg of hibs, oh wait, sry 'helped' (my bad fancy making that mistake ) within sight of atk and then slate them for trying to make it back to atk when there probably oop, ra's down, instas down and generally disorganised and in no position to fight.
The only coward that i can see here is you and your group.

I stay and I fight im a coward?I play fg vs fg instead of hiding behind zerg im a coward?I DONT run im a coward?

Ra's down,perhaps.That cant be helped.No power ..well if your gonna run in emain with no pots handy thats just pure negligance.And being in no position to fight is highly unlikely,they were fighting..therefore they were most certaintly in position.

Four words for you..STFU (I think you know what those initials stand for)

If most albs think like you two idiots do then no wonder the realm is near
hopelessness.Lucky for you AD and the such drag your butts around,from what I can tell you guys would most likely leave you group behind to save your worthless asses.

I may have added but thats doing more then running like chickens ..If I had been in theyre position I definitly would have TRIED to fight back.Doesn't mean I would win..

P.S brain for EuSKALDuN

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Harthai said:
Ra's down so impossible to fight a second group?Most fights are decided by skill and teamwork.

I stay and I fight im a coward?I play fg vs fg instead of hiding behind zerg im a coward?I DONT run im a coward?

Ra's down,perhaps.That cant be helped.No power ..well if your gonna run in emain with no pots handy thats just pure negligance.And being in no position to fight is highly unlikely,they were fighting..therefore they were most certaintly in position.

hopelessness.Lucky for you AD and the such drag your butts around,from what I can tell you guys would most likely leave you group behind to save your worthless asses.

I may have added but thats doing more then running like chickens ..If I had been in theyre position I definitly would have TRIED to fight back.Doesn't mean I would win..

P.S brain for EuSKALDuN

I hate to get personal, but ur a muppet.
If you think that most fights are decided purely by skill and teamwork and not by who has there I win Ras's up then your a retarded muppet.
If you think adding on fg v fg fight is fighting fg v fg then you are a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't.
If you think that in a decent fg v fg fight its impossible to burn through raging power mcl a tartorus charge and a power pot then your a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't, and who has never been in a decent fg v fg fight.
If you think that a group who has just won a fight and clearing up the last couple of people are in a position to fight, simply because they are fighting, then (and I'm sure you can see where this is going) your a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't, and who has never been in a decent fg v fg fight as well as lacking a sense of reality.
If you come on FH to whine about a group who have no chance of winning moving back to atk (which is in sight) then your a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't, who has never been in a decent fg v fg fight as well as lacking a sense of reality who comes here to whine when theres nothing to whine about.
If you think I'm still an alb, then you would be wrong, as you are about most things you've written but you could probably be forgiven.

My My, I feel like Rudyard Kipling ;)

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
Albs come from Apk ,Hibs come from Amg.That's behind?And since were talking about mezzing...I only started mezzing after I rezzed theyre bard AND played end,im somewhat of a sloppy bard and rezzing certainly isnt a bards task,but hey i said its only albs certainly nothing to worry about I can take my time.

what i mean with behind, is they are fighting a fg and your fg comes and interfiere, yes this is from behind.

Harthai said:
Your comments are retarded and unjustified in essence,in the way and in the whole meaning of the words..
prolly but u keep making yourself your guild and your realm ridicoulous.

Harthai said:
Ra's down so impossible to fight a second group?Most fights are decided by skill and teamwork...
hahahahha u keep being funny. ras, artis, equipment, and in less degree the skill (such skillnes for spamming few buttons)

Harthai said:
clueless

Harthai said:
wow thats so rude, are u old enough for saying that?

Harthai said:
hopelessness.Lucky for you AD and the such drag your butts around,from what I can tell you guys would most likely leave you group behind to save your worthless asses....

well :) as long as i know hibernia is the realm which most players ends leaving, cause of the ppl that play there :), prolly u one of this tossers that makes your realm empty.

Harthai said:
P.S brain for EuSKALDuN

aye i need it, but please not yours. :kissit:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
dunno I think he is just bored or wants some attention or something
ps... hi Q !

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Outlaw said:
O

If you mean at trees near amg, hehe, I coulda got more of u! what can I say, I love my new spec xd
All spec r rox if u run with 5FGs+ to kill 1Fg, well, not rox, better gimp imo? :m00:

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:
If you think that most fights are decided purely by skill and teamwork and not by who has there I win Ras's up then your a retarded muppet.
If you think adding on fg v fg fight is fighting fg v fg then you are a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't.
If you think that in a decent fg v fg fight its impossible to burn through raging power mcl a tartorus charge and a power pot then your a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't, and who has never been in a decent fg v fg fight.
If you think that a group who has just won a fight and clearing up the last couple of people are in a position to fight, simply because they are fighting, then (and I'm sure you can see where this is going) your a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't, and who has never been in a decent fg v fg fight as well as lacking a sense of reality.
If you come on FH to whine about a group who have no chance of winning moving back to atk (which is in sight) then your a retarded muppet who wants to class there playstyle as something it isn't, who has never been in a decent fg v fg fight as well as lacking a sense of reality who comes here to whine when theres nothing to whine about.
If you think I'm still an alb, then you would be wrong, as you are about most things you've written but you could probably be forgiven.

Funniest counter to a strong whine i've read in ages :clap: :worthy: :clap:

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:

HAHAHAHA class :clap:

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:

If im a muppet retarded who cant class his playstyle ,then what are albs classing it as?Zerg or run to fight another day? Very nice playstyle imo.

If you think ive never been in a fg vs fg fight then your the muppet retard who not only classifies his playstyle by zerging and running away when the odds dont favor him.If you have so little confidence in your realm as to think fighting back was impossible then your a muppet retard.I've recently read a post where a mid thought albs were tougher then hibs,so build on that and fight back ,if its just a game and I shouldnt be angry.Then why run if all your going to loose is a virtual death.

EuSKALDuN said:

My my what confidence you have in your realm.GRATS!

EuSKALDuN said:
prolly but u keep making yourself your guild and your realm ridicoulous.

If I make my realm look ridicoulous by a whine.I wonder how much Kudos the albs that ran are getting?So in albion you run you get praise..so much to learn about your realm.

You guys ain't helping shit defending some cowardly faggots by cussing me out or by posting which is the obvious,that this is a whine.And why then dont these run away come 'fend themselves?Try as you might,running from a fight when the odds come close enough to even doesn't justify running.Have you forgotten you dont loose anything from RvR just gain more.

Btw you who think Ra's are the most important thing in the world.It's fair enough to state that we were coming out of mmg with a great fight with the mids,so obviously we probably had some Ra's down.

P.S:EuSKALDuN being such an "uber" scout,who believes adding is so so wrong.Tell me,how many times have you added on fights from the safety of the hill side of amg?

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
P.S:EuSKALDuN being such an "uber" scout,who believes adding is so so wrong.Tell me,how many times have you added on fights from the safety of the hill side of amg?

as long as i remember i didnt say that my scout was uber, and as long as i know, scout is a range attacker, so if what u want is me to go close to u to release my bow on your face, then u are a big muppet yes.

the rest of the post im going to answer u after lunch cause have to leave the office atm.

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
If im a muppet retarded who cant class his playstyle ,then what are albs classing it as?Zerg or run to fight another day? Very nice playstyle imo.

My my what confidence you have in your realm.GRATS!

If I make my realm look ridicoulous by a whine.I wonder how much Kudos the albs that ran are getting?So in albion you run you get praise..so much to learn about your realm.

Btw you who think Ra's are the most important thing in the world.It's fair enough to state that we were coming out of mmg with a great fight with the mids,so obviously we probably had some Ra's down.

im sure that u are this kind of person who says when alb run in 3fg that they zerg and when ur realm runs in 3fg is just that by a casuality of the life, this groups meet together.

yes u make your self ridicoulous not cause of the whine, but yes cause of the stupidity of your words. this cowards alb should have sit down while ur fg was powning them, foking albs...

if u think that for an alb group prolly random group having the ras up doenst mean 80% more chances of survive then u should clean the shit out of your brain.

i guess u must be happy cause u got the attention that prolly u lack in your realm. grats mate :cheers:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Harthai said:
Seems kind of odd for you to choose King Arthur's realm when most of you dont share the same virtues....even if he is just a mythical character
Get your own mythical facts straight whineboi.

King Arthur died, plunging the realm into chaos, which is exactly what you whine about.

If you want an 8 vs 8 go here: www.counter-strike.net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom