nice way BW

S

scarface44

now that BW started playing with DMW2 - a tool which i was looking for to use - and it was clear that there will be some problems!

But,what this week happends is f****** embarrising!
As we are atm down to a few man due holidays we only had 1 engl Member,1 dutch and 3 germans that had time to play..

We started connecting to the told server and all of us was kicked by DMW2 for incorrect files
After some work our english and dutch Members managed it to connect to the server and could stay on it,in case of us germans this doesnt worked

Telling this the admins in the IRCchannel we followed their helping advice tips:
We tried drag and drop files out of our MoH,uninstall SH and removed pk´s with the result that it still doesnt worked and we couldnt stay on the matchserver!

Result was that 1´s graphics was f***** up and as example my total system crashed and the other left member still had corrupting files!

Reporting this to the admins,we asked for "Pandora 1.06"usage so we could get this match done...
GFK declined with the words,they wont play vs players with DMW2 incorrect files!
Admins said nothing usefull to this point!

End of it was that our lil clan |3rd| is no accused to be CHEATING!
If this will be kept up,we will definatly remove from this league!
|3rd| stands NOT for cheating!*got that?*

I dont wanna waste my time with such dumb quotes!

No more word to my special admin friends on that evening,you really make my day!

K

[K1]Jas

That sounds poor show

I would have thought GFK would have known that DMW is still beta and it is not quite there yet.

Fergie what's your side to events.

Please reconsider you decision to leave scarface. I hope 3rd stay in this league.

Hopefully admins can sort out a rematch with GFK using pandora 1.0.6 which to my knowledge is still pretty unhackable.

JAS

3rd_damigger

Following on events.....after a long discussion we finally got to the point it was a language prob.

Because K1 pamperke had a dutch version of mohaa with the same probs.

Too bad gfk said those words....not wanting to play against use because of this.
We have played bwmoh seasons for a long time and we have always find this to be the best against cheaters..we hate it and wanna help as much as we can to prevent it....but being called ot ourselves is too much.

Last but not least special word to Calmdown:

As i said in the irc channel, it takes a man to admit his faults....hope you will be our admin next week!

Ps One member installed the uk version patch on his german version and dmw seemed to work.

S

scarface44

aha *grrrmpf*

damn i will be on holiday for the next 10 days!
*grmbl*

Users who are viewing this thread