Nice try on Caer Ferusbrooke.

S

Snake.ster

Would like to say nice attempt to the 45 Hibs that tried to take away the home of Ferus Legionis , aka Caer Ferusbrooke now.

How u like our guard pop's? :).....

Now on a serious note , if 45 hibs can't take a lvl 10 keep with only 20 defenders + lvl 10 guards , its gonna be very hard too take any realms relic keep's now.Not saying it wasn't hard b4 , but now its gonna be even harder.

Be warned all , Ferusbrooke is our's and Ferus Legionis wont let our home fall Lightly , so too all wanna be squatter's

Leave My Milk Alone If U Get Inside!

O

old.Nol

It was a pretty stupid attack mate, a light ram and people charged the lord without taking the guards. It actually should have been relatively easy, also, 16 of the 45 arrived when the second door was on 50%. So the the 30 from the HoF alliance, that stood against your 20 did an excellent job I think.

B

brommix

but you got owned due to skills and tactics right?

O

old.Nol

No mate, your skills and tactics were running around emain in 6-8fgs.

H

<Harle>

Originally posted by Snakester.

Be warned all , Ferusbrooke is our's and Ferus Legionis wont let our home fall Lightly

The forces of Midgard have captured Care Sursbroke. :rolleyes:

U

Urme the Legend

yeah and Mid had only 1 ram.. what kinda lame defence was it at Sursbrooke :)

O

old.0xygen

well look at the relic raid yesterday.

Probably would have succeeded if the damn albions hadn't of raped us from behind :p

O

old.Tzeentch

well, 115 mids couldn't take crauchon (level 10) when there was only one group defending..

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old.0xygen

Probably would have succeeded if the damn albions hadn't of raped us from behind :p

Dunno we never got to the relic keep at all. Lots and lots of guards caught us at a bad moment. Had to release, when we were at amg we heard everyone had died. :(

A

Amadon

Originally posted by old.0xygen

i dont think so, there were quite a few mids at grallahorn when we got there, and we didnt take fensalir, so there was still a master runie there

S

Snake.ster

hehe what time did u take surs?

musta been quite early?

anyway feed my cat and leave the milk alone , don't get comfy...oop's albs got it back alrdy.

dear vodkafairy , nice beckon outside hoc , oh u met my pet inf gorbash :)

b4 i get flamed , we was full grp of ferus in HoC exp/drop hunting for salvageing...vodkafaireys m8 Wulfgoran logged and left him alone :(...damn 30 sec pvp imunity .

N

noaim

Well you are great arent you, 20 defenders letting 30 attackers smash down the doors on a lvl 10 keep...thats a fucking stunning job you did defending. Soon we will see people brag when they zerg people...ohh wait...they already do?

S

Snake.ster

Nice Post ....Hmm think we had maybe 2 casters inside 2 scouts , some infs ....no gtaoe's, considering lack of casters and mainly being melee chars inside , i think we done pretty well.

then what do i know , im a thickhead alb who plays a scout .

A

AbPoon

Aye having both doors broke down when they were only 2x your numbers on a lvl 10 keep aint too hot tbh m8.

And certainly not something to brag about.

S

Snake.ster

so where anywhere did i actually brag?

and i think it was 45 attackers .

and not alot u can do too defend when 90% of defenders were tanks .

ahhh i know now , we should of ran upto lord and just gtaoe and rape em , like mids do u mean?.

A

AbPoon

Well basicly this whole thread is a blatent brag, also whats funny is you lost the keep soon after to the Mids who used one ram anyway :p

In another post you said it was an xp grp etc you had there, you said you had 2 scouts 2 casters and some inf's (Some means more then one and more then 2) so lets say 3.
If its an xp group youll have a mincer or 2 yeah? mincer can mezz support from up top (Viable this may not be but the ability is still there) you'd also maybe have a cleric or 2 seeing as its your only real healing class, Clerics correct me if i'm wrong get a 127 dmg dd at level 50 on a 3 second cast so these could also cast at people from the top (Viable or not)

So with 2 scouts 2 casters 3 inf's 2 mincers and 2 clerics we get a total of 11 people, you said there was 20 defender and 45 attackers so really you wernt 90% tanks at all you were 45% tanks and 55% people able to cast dd or dmg people down below.

You didnt say what classes the casters were but if you havent got pbaoe or gtaoe then get some people in your guild that has :p

But still with 45 attackers and 20 defenders they arnt much more then 2x your numbers and i wouldnt shout too much about letting them bash down your fancy doors.

why do you think that Mids always have 5 RM's with them?

And if we were defending why would we gtaoe from the lordroom?

And stop setting your posts out in the same way everytime

D

Danya

It's about 15 defenders more than usually show up at alb keeps though. Must have been quite some cheering in alb /as that so many could find their way as far as sursbrooke. :p

T

Trinilim

surs..bruk?.. what's this.. surs..bruk.. you speak of?

R

Runolaz

...omg Albs found the way to Surs...:rolleyes:

...but then again :great: work defending it on Sunday...or maby not...

Was really fun RvR anyway, was down at FS when my buddies were having a picknick in Boldiam, told them NOT to go out, cuz alb had 8+FG coming.

...they didn't listen to my alerts :(

At least when you come, you come full force, but other than that Albs in general are lazy IMHO.

B

brommix

glad to know you think that...makes a big impression on me as like, well nothing, but i appreciate you share your deep thoughts on the matter, we have all been enlightened.

A

ab_fluid

i am having trouble deviding who got owned here?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Runolaz

At least when you come, you come full force, but other than that Albs in general are lazy IMHO.

Still think this after the MMG standoff yesterday? :)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Danyan
It's about 15 defenders more than usually show up at alb keeps though. Must have been quite some cheering in alb /as that so many could find their way as far as sursbrooke. :p

:ROFLMAO:

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet

Still think this after the MMG standoff yesterday? :)

Yes, its a perfect example...

...we rolled 4 keeps and where in albion at least 2-3 hours b4 you actually came to defend.

...When you finally decided to leave Relic you where at least 8+FG :rolleyes:

Now given the same situation in Midgard or Hibernia you will have defenders inc withinn 15 min of keep guards pulled.

Take the other day after some poste here, the members of the ALB-alliance holding Surs apperently decided to roll some keeps in Mid to show that we where just as lazy as you are. Arround 82 albs showed up, you took Bled...then go smashed at Nottmoor. That was like 30-45 min after you came with your MINIZERG. .

V

Vasconcelos

Yes yes, we know, we alb sux n all are n00b n bad players........

Thats the point of every of your replies, you can even make a sig with it so u wont even have to bother writing a reply with more than 1 sentence.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Yes yes, we know, we alb sux n all are n00b n bad players........

Thats the point of every of your replies, you can even make a sig with it so u wont even have to bother writing a reply with more than 1 sentence.

Never said that...

...only that you seem a bit more lazy regarding your own frontier.

S

Snake.ster

sorry, i didnt explain it better....defending keep and that exp grp outside HoC were completely different days.

surs was saturday with 4 ferus members inside . me ,sudden(scout),Marrah (inf), Glema (cleric). mb others from ferus cant remember , also was other guilds there which included tanks/2 casters.

logged on midday sunday , after reading this thread , found surs had been taken, so had to be earlier then 12pm UK time , ive been told conflicting times surs fell , between 9pm and 11pm , which i find funny as 90%, of alb are recovering in bed (can really only speak on behalf of ferus here) from previous nights playing /drinking.

anyway too reference too my saying hi too vodkafairy getting whacked by my m8 gorbash (inf) while vodka was waving/beckoning me, well that was on sunday when we had just came out of HoC from a ferus mini exp jaunt , grp consisted of 1x scout, 1x inf, 3x pally, 1x cleric, 1x mincer. just unlucky i had used my TS about 10 mins previous.

so anyway i from now on i must make a mental note too describe/explain myself better, so the likes of abpoon dont twist /turn my posts into something i didnt mean.

also , its a well known fact , mids sometimes take a keep, all log at lord, leave 1-2 sb defenders too notify of any alb/hib retakers. once 2nd gate is down too around 5-10% remaining , word go's out in Mid /as..and then suddenly PoP , 3fg's mids log on at lord and farm attackers . not complaing , i personnaly think this is a great plan , just unfortunate we in alb cant work together more too implement this plan too , but then again we r all noobs or stoopid .

again , going back too my origanal post , i wasnt really trying too brag , sorry if u misunderstood me , what i should of said was , thank u hibs for attacking at a decent time , letting some of us get inside and i for one enjoyed it , so i hope all who was involved had a good time , was one of the better keep defending experiences , and hopefully good time was had by all party's involved.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Snakester.
also , its a well known fact , mids sometimes take a keep, all log at lord, leave 1-2 sb defenders too notify of any alb/hib retakers. once 2nd gate is down too around 5-10% remaining , word go's out in Mid /as..and then suddenly PoP , 3fg's mids log on at lord and farm attackers . not complaing , i personnaly think this is a great plan , just unfortunate we in alb cant work together more too implement this plan too , but then again we r all noobs or stoopid

We never log at the lord.. we are standing there and waiting! :clap:

And between you were alot faster heading to grallar when hibs attacked it then defending your own frontier :p

But hey Midgard is happy for that.. so no hard feelings ;)

F

Flimgoblin

it fell just before 11:20am GMT on sunday (according to odsr)

Users who are viewing this thread