Nice try mids

Gamah

Banned
Maybe next time, battle near the lord room was pretty fun. A nice straight up attempt kudos.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Great fun, nice framerate of 2 during most of it! :)

Dinged 2L5 on my minstrel now too, time to get Purge1!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye, very nice try mids. You done well and was a fun fight, it could have gone either way at many points with the back and forth charges from both sides. Was just a matter of who got worn down the most each time.

Think the turning point was when you breached the outter door and was on the inner outter door (you know the one). The duel oil that albs laid down helped thin your lines and delay you getting on the door (And was your ram bugged? :( )

All in all, very enjoyable. Alb/mid keep fights often are as we are quite even now days in regards to abilities. Till next time /bow

pip

Banned
yes

was a shout for charge half went the other half stood :( was our down fall tbh :(

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it was a nice try we almost got it, teh ram bugged on the second door QQ.

And some ppls need to know what charge meens, cant charge a lord room whit alot of albs if we only charge whit 50% of our force QQ on that one to :p

GG Norrsken alliance for the "event" GG to all "randoms" that showd up aswell.

:cheers:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed a nice try but I have to say your downfall was in letting the Incoming Albs from CS get into Renaris too often. There were about 8 of us when the initial attack took place and if you'd had most of the BG guarding the Postern Door then I doubt you'd have had much trouble.

GG to Saitoh for CTR-Speeding a large number of Albs into Ren :)

Gamah

Banned
BlackrazoR said:
Indeed a nice try but I have to say your downfall was in letting the Incoming Albs from CS get into Renaris too often. There were about 8 of us when the initial attack took place and if you'd had most of the BG guarding the Postern Door then I doubt you'd have had much trouble.

GG to Saitoh for CTR-Speeding a large number of Albs into Ren :)
Was my CTR FYI :<

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Maybe next time, battle near the lord room was pretty fun. A nice straight up attempt kudos.

Yeah, almost made it. =)
Actually the "event" was planned like 2 weeks in advance. :p

And when we saw that the Strength-relic laid in the keep, we understood that it probably would be quite nicely defended. =)

/j - welcome Maelstrom to Norrsken =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom