Nice try Hibs

T

taobitzz

Was a fun night :) (even if it was extremely laggy) You guys can sure get numbers together when you need to, just dont scare us like that again :)

O

old.Jeriraa

If I'd been in charge I'd given you one of these silly relics but would have insisted on you repairing the doors in return.

O

old.Hellskor

try the strength relics next, you probably got more luck there ;)

O

Ottar

1 thing for sure - them treehuggers are improvin. This time it took them -far- less time to move the whole zerg from odins to Grallar. We spotted them just after they left hmgo, they were at RK doors before we managed to get back in odins. We were 1fg and it takes way more time to move a zerg. Good organization there. We were actually pretty sure they'll get relics out this time and was waiting at hmgo.

Ottar

H

haarewin

waiting hmgo? why not amg, we'd take our relics to apk first... for next time, just so you know, camp there instead (leaving hmg free and unguarded) ;d

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by Ottar
1 thing for sure - them treehuggers are improvin

Aye, next time they gonna make it. I bet a relic on that.

O

old.Hellskor

no Luri-stew fresh out of the Cauldron on a Merlin's Stick ?

the Twolls are gonna be disappointed :(

R

-redb-

How many hibs was you gettin off guard dm's? :eek:
Couldnt tell here, was mostly all anon, and constant ld's :p

:spin:

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by -redb-
How many hibs was you gettin off guard dm's? :eek:
Couldnt tell here, was mostly all anon, and constant ld's :p

:spin:

~150ish usually, highest was 178 or something like that.

Z

Zarmin

Och!

Only thing i fear is that at this rate we'll only have UBER Mids grps out there, cause all the others will have to farm to repair Doors on Gralla and this is a shame ;)

Cheers

OMG the charge while we were on last door

S

scarffs

Big Grats to you Hibbis.
When you were pounding on the sanctum door with 20 or so mids inside I thought i was over. The reinforcements arrived just in time.

:clap:

Nice one.

A

Aran Thule

Well we got the inner door to 30% before we got taken down.

Big thanks to all the hibs that made it possible.

Also have to say well done to the mids for being good sports, both times you have routed us at the keep has been by proper means (ie getting a counter force and charging us).
Not by having hordes of defenders suddenly wake up inside.

We will get it back, its just a matter of time. <grin>
p.s. i think our drive by of the relic keep got a bit too much attention, how many of you steamed into our back when we attacked a nearby keep?

p.p.s would love to have been a fly on the wall of the /as of the group we bumped into near hmg, shame they were there but cant be helped.

See you all soon.

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Aran Thule
p.p.s would love to have been a fly on the wall of the /as of the group we bumped into near hmg, shame they were there but cant be helped.

See you all soon.

That was our grp u "bumped" into :) We were chasing 4 albs on the road from T-junction towards HMG......hmm strange lag :/ Engage Albs!...w0000t?!?!?! INC INC INC......omfg LOOOL.....<silence>

/as 200 hibs just entered Odins

/release

<You enter Aegirhamn>

/br 150-200 hibs just entered Odins...spread the word!

^^More or less what happened from our point of view :)

PS: Keep it up hibs....u realy deserve some respect for those raids u have pulled off lately, im sure u will succseed one day.

O

old.Hellskor

yeah, succed on Castle Excalibur ;)

ah well, /who Yggdra resulted in 171 Mids short before they charged you.

L

lod-nifrim

very good attempt by hibbies :D

i'm sure everyone will agree that you made a very fun night for both realms involved, many thanks to the organisers for giving me a heart attack when the slightly exaggerated "300 hibs in odins!" message came through :D

P

Piojo

Mebbe we should go pay alb a visit they've always been lazy feckers :p

M

mojomoo

the thing that impresses me most is the fact that coming so close at peak times, hibs dont sink to alb standards and comeback at 3am

good work hibbies, maybe the alb will change their ways.

Z

Zarmin

eheh

Originally posted by Piojo
Mebbe we should go pay alb a visit they've always been lazy feckers :p

LOL don't wake the Zerg dog ;)

T

takitothemacs

Nice thread thanks guys... and let there be no mistake we will be back.... to make a withdrawl from your relic door fund!

Only thing i fear is that at this rate we'll only have UBER Mids grps out there, cause all the others will have to farm to repair Doors on Gralla and this is a shame

Why do you think Hibs have only had L337 groups in RVR lately... the rest of us have been farming cash for rams and door repairs! ;)

S

Scunner

nice attempt, it was blabbed before the raid to some albs in my group ona caer sidi raid but no one acted on the information as far as im aware and the player in question has been reported to right now.

The related thread is on the albion section.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by Scunner
nice attempt, it was blabbed before the raid to some albs in my group ona caer sidi raid but no one acted on the information as far as im aware and the player in question has been reported to right now.

The related thread is on the albion section.
Thanks Scunner, Yussef, Soulcry and any of the other Albs that knew but didn't forward on the information or act on it. Shame there are still morons out there that can't keep their trap shut. Since this idiot blabbed in game maybe GOA will slap a nice repremand on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom