nice try from albs on keep retake

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
i made a bg and tried to ratake berk and era. albs did a good job trying but as it seemed wasnt enough
mid spy was in bg and detroyed everything. nice try mids next time try to put fg of spys it will work better.
i know it was a mid spy and not not a hib for 3 reasons.
first mids were hiting alb zerg from behind ( ambush)
second same mid zerg found them just before we strike era t4
third bg was surprised for going era t4 as no one knew and some ppl were still thinking that bg was going to hit berk t4

nice work hibs on defending era t4. you did well /bow

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
aye we did good...to bad there is always someone that has to destroy the fun by spying just so they can get free rp on there mid chars

Framer

Loyal Freddie
well mid are not the onlie ones using spyes so I am a bit supricet that the albs whine abuot that really... I mean albs are just as good to use spyes vs mids and hibs so like they say : what gose around comes around

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
nice try framer but if albs were using spys why some ppl go and take relics in the morning???
no i can blame anyone yet about who is spy.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
i made a bg and tried to ratake berk and era. albs did a good job trying but as it seemed wasnt enough
mid spy was in bg and detroyed everything. nice try mids next time try to put fg of spys it will work better.
third bg was surprised for going era t4 as no one knew and some ppl were still thinking that bg was going to hit berk t4

Keep Retake? I was ingame this evening but saw nothing at eras apart from one Tower attack. Get more Albs! That wasnt even a real zerg! :E

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:
nice try framer but if albs were using spys why some ppl go and take relics in the morning?

Spies told them there would be less Mids/Hibs on at that hour!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, keep retake wtf. Saw about a fourty albs moving towards berk, but they got ran over by about thirty mids. Can't really say you did a goob job then tbh. And I doubt there was a spy :/

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
about era t4 was a plan to cut port and move on keep but. was a bit hard from hib waves towards us and at the end a huge zerg of hibs came and we were wiped out as alll.
about the spy. yes there was. because when zerg was moving towars berk. mids were poping behind us. and when we were moving era t4 and ofc no one alb knew about it only me ( was the bg leader) i saw the same mid zerg poping infront of us and start attacking us jusr before t4. totaly alb zerg was wiped out 5 times. 1 from hibs (normal defend) 4 times from mids and 4 times were ambushed from behind

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
about era t4 was a plan to cut port and move on keep but. was a bit hard from hib waves towards us and at the end a huge zerg of hibs came and we were wiped out as alll.
about the spy. yes there was. because when zerg was moving towars berk. mids were poping behind us. and when we were moving era t4 and ofc no one alb knew about it only me ( was the bg leader) i saw the same mid zerg poping infront of us and start attacking us jusr before t4. totaly alb zerg was wiped out 5 times. 1 from hibs (normal defend) 4 times from mids and 4 times were ambushed from behind

I and four mates were lurking in the villa when you and the zerg were fighting with mids on the hill/near berk t1. We then started nuking and killing you from behind, tho I really doubt you're referring to that incident (we did kill quite alot of albs with ae spears etc tho :D), but if so, no spy, just luck and a lack of concentration of the albs :)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
on berk t1 mids came from the same way as we came there. dont blame albs about spys while mids are doing it all the time.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sure the stealthers that said: "/as 5fg Albs on stick moving towards Eras" had nothing to do with the raid being noticed prior to you attacking the tower.
Spies I tell ye, Spies!

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
lol andrilyn
i didnt say about hibs. at era t4 was a complete attack/defend situation which hibs won.
about berk was another story. and ofc as it seemed wasnt a stealth spam about the movement. or near era t4 albs vs mids fight.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
We lost! Oh God, need excuse...

Its not 5 AM! Wait, thats a lame excuse...

Spies! Yes, spies I tell you! Lame Mids !

Belomar

Part of the furniture
It's called realm war map, not spies. Learn it, it might come in handy some time.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
uspe said:
and when we were moving era t4 and ofc no one alb knew about it only me ( was the bg leader) i saw the same mid zerg poping infront of us and start attacking us jusr before t4. totaly alb zerg was wiped out 5 times.
Listen to yourself, slowpoke: you say that only you knew about it and none of the other Albs. Then how the fuck do you propose the spy would know it? Geez. :rolleyes:

Next FH thread by uspe: "mids using mind control ffs lamers!!1"

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Puppet, why didn't you react like this when the mids blamed albs for spying? :p

I guess it's ok for mids to whine about it, but not for albs, seeing as albs are cnuts :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Listen to yourself, slowpoke: you say that only you knew about it and none of the other Albs. Then how the fuck do you propose the spy would know it? Geez. :rolleyes:

Next FH thread by uspe: "mids using mind control ffs lamers!!1"

rofl u just owned him :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:

try agin tonight, u might beable to take something now that hibs are gone TRY woop us, but they will fail...we got SPIES ^^.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Was nice defence from hibs at the eras tower, seemed like tons of albs at tower

some of the albs charged the hibs to the eras / keep water, then hibs pushed back and wiped the albs, I got 10k solo from that 5 min battle :) good try tho albs

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
someone said that i must use warmap, hmmmmm nice try to cover that shit spy.
if mids were using warmap they would had faced us face to face not ambushing us plus why same first mid zerg jumped from water and attacked us in front near era t4?????
twrs were too far so they can show big cup... common cut the crap and try to find him.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
sure eversmalix.
when a spy knows your movement they can ambush you and kill you in no time

Framer

Loyal Freddie
well I dont se why you keep whining about spys... I mean have you ever heard about stealth classes.? I mean ffs they are made to be spys and if they se a big pile of albs trying to gang down a tower sure he will let the mids know ... it is not harder then that... and how can you say with 1000% garante that not a stealther spoted you and told the mids in the bg and they managet to ambush you.? the only way to know that there was no stealther around wold be to use either radar or about 200 infils to clear them out..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry, but you are truly and utterly clueless, uspe. Stop spreading accusations and learn to play the game.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
tell me then how come i saw the same mids in 2 different spots?
1 spot near near berk
2 spot near era t4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom