Nice try at Ailinne

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well got in from work this morning to find the alb early morning crew had got wall down and were in courtyard of Ailinne.

I Would of thought that alb being the most over populated realm on cluster would of at least come to try get they relic back at primetime and not resort to the underhand tactics that Mid done.

Nice job Horner lol but you didn't succeed maybe you should host a Lan party like Mids were doing or maybe you not got that many friends to make a Lan party hee hee.

Thanks once again albs for showing us Hibs that you got no balls.

Soulja

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
well i guess they got ganked at the keep... soon all this AC will be over when the kids am back to school / college / uni but until then lets have fun with it :d nt albs, good hibs strong as usual :)

Lohr

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh it is a 24/7 game, and albs have no relics atm, and no way in hell can they take them back primetime, so i guess they have to try in the morning, and we better just live with that :p.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Lohr said:
Well tbh it is a 24/7 game, and albs have no relics atm, and no way in hell can they take them back primetime, so i guess they have to try in the morning, and we better just live with that :p.

getting bored of hearing 'it's a 24/7 game'
poor excuse

nothing to see here, move along

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry i play alb now. It's time to fight for ARTHUR!!!!!

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Don't worry i play alb now. It's time to fight for ARTHUR!!!!!

i prefer meeting ya warrior tbh bradlex always good to fight another strong soloer even tho u eat me ns alive :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
i prefer meeting ya warrior tbh bradlex always good to fight another strong soloer even tho u eat me ns alive :D

:) once i finished my reaver i might be back on warrior.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
LoL... Sometimes I really wonder if most people play this game to have fun, or just for an excuse to whine.

Yes, AC raids suck! I totally agree! But whining about them won't stop them from happening.

Mids have no right whatsoever to complain anyways. And Hibs should be happy, that the Alb AC raids against their relics ultimately restored the morale in your realm to a level, no one thought would be possible.

So in the end all the AC'ing led to many good things:

1) The servers is more alive than ever.
2) Now that Hibs and Mid got some relics, their tourist returned from Albion.
3) Albs don't mind IRvR in their lands, cause their is no relics to defend
4) Less zergs, because Hibs and Mids have what they want.
5) ... and best of all: I have stuff to kill , apart from the few ususal suspects!

Relics and keeps come and go, who cares! Really... there is life without them! Well, at least in Alb :p

So be happy and enjoy!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Zagg said:
LoL... Sometimes I really wonder if most people play this game to have fun, or just for an excuse to whine.

Yes, AC raids suck! I totally agree! But whining about them won't stop them from happening.

Mids have no right whatsoever to complain anyways. And Hibs should be happy, that the Alb AC raids against their relics ultimately restored the morale in your realm to a level, no one thought would be possible.

1) The servers is more alive than ever.
2) Now that Hibs and Mid got some relics, their tourist returned from Albion.
3) Albs don't mind IRvR in their lands, cause their is no relics to defend
4) Less zergs, because Hibs and Mids have what they want.
5) ... and best of all: I have stuff to kill , apart from the few ususal suspects!

Relics and keeps come and go, who cares! Really... there is life without them! Well, at least in Alb :p

So be happy and enjoy!

3 - WRONG
4 - WRONG

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:

Not true, whining about class abilities and the like will not help, because the community cant control that. But "whining" about what some ppl in the community does can infact help. When you through constructive critisism(i know far from everyone does that) make people realise what kinda "damage" AC raiding is doing to the cluster, you can make em stop. I think most people here will agree that the recent AC raids have annoyed a majority of the community because of the fact that you cant really prevent it from happening. They are especially annoyed because some of the AC raids have resulted in loosing a relic that was obtained through hours of hard work by an odd few bored people. A good example is CM: I actually think CM realised that what they were doing wasn't so nice, so they stopped doing their AC raids right?

Another thing.. It wasn't the AC raids that ultimately ignited the hib and mid spirit. Hibs and mids didnt really want to rvr that much because of the alb majority, the relic imbalance at that time and general lack of fun in RvR. "Knowing" that whatever progress you did at primetime would be reversed during night didnt help aswell. What changed all this was the RvR Events i guess. The goal was, completely inspired by Arans MARRs, to get those ppl that wouldnt bother to rvr because of all those things out and do it, and not just for one night but to keep em out in rvr knowing that they can actually have some fun. If not solo or in a fg then atleast with a bg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom