Nice try Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
It would have worked if you hadnt been spotted like an hour before you came out of the apk :)

And we didnt even move everyone too dagda until the reports of 15fg + leaving abk filtered through.

We then moved everyone rvring out of hadrians and odins and moved too dagda in about 5 mins :)

by the time you arrived we had at least 5 lvl 50 animists if not more + about 10 30 to 45 animists as well :)

But really what was the down point was that for a realm with much higher 50's population was that you only got together 130+ peeps for a relic raid. Nice sized force but why didnt any of you bring a few trebs or even take our keeps ?

It was a nice prime time raid you just got spotted way too soon. Btw you all welcome too defect too hibernia :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
To be honest i knew we werent going to get the relics 3hrs before the raid, at the point i found out about it. Most us thought this and just went out for a laugh.
After waiting for 2ports and still not moving the raid was failed, as the hour waiting came and finally moved and hit 2 seperate fg's of hibs you just knew the caster heavy defence that there would be, still we went along for the laugh and it kept away anyones idea of hitting our keep now, may as well save that till 5am for the mids :p

Anyways, it was great that raid. I think it was the most successful mass suicide on a keep in quite some time :) And by lord i thought you lot said you under populated. i charged up to try great 5second cast aoe mezz on me mini, sorta got fried, then watched as more and more and more hibs streamed out ... you looked to outnumber the albs infact which was just funny :) thou maybe that due to all them ickle chanter pets thou, cant tell if they a pet or a lurky from a distance.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ok when you rushed the keep it read as 134 albions :)

we did a who collory and it was 142 hibs :D

however that was 50% of the population i think hibs have gotten overly paranoid about the relics now so we rush too dagda as soon as anyone mentions rr :D

Although when someone did pm me regarding the raid i asked where he got the infromation first and if it was irc it wasnt going too be passed on. He needed a damn good interegating before he told me he had spotted you all and we waited too see the zerg come out of the apk moved. We made it clear too all the gms we wernt going too act until we saw you peeps move

But still was quite humerous at least you tried :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
This was what, the first time in over a year the albs even tried to get hib relics? I can't even remember when the last time was that the hibs tried for an alb relic.

Maybe there's hope for you guys yet. :)

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I can't even remember when the last time was that the hibs tried for an alb relic.
I still remember the relicraid mids did on albs, with 2 forces, one that started on Power relic of albs, one during it , on the Str one... The hibs finished us off at Power relic keep and ran off with the last power relics...

So not-so-long-ago- Tesla

PS: Tesla: that horse is no more, she couldnt live with the memory of you riding here like that :(
/flex

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
"But really what was the down point was that for a realm with much higher 50's population was that you only got together 130+ peeps for a relic raid

130, eh? <ponders> so how many you need for a relic raid then, Awarkle? <smiles quietly to himself>

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
they prolly did the RR now because they know what its gonna be like when ToA comes (hint: healing shroom fields)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
OK awarkles guide too relic raiding :D

Dont be lame and sneak it at 5 in morning ;)
Take all the enemy keeps first it gives them soem inclination that your coming but hey it saves getting nuked by the master eldy/wizares/runies.

Dont be spotted either move your forces carfully or just ensure noone is about too see you.

Take seige weapons, rams are a must but trebs help as well, just think of all those tightly packed people inside the keep.

Have fun, if your not having fun then why bother :)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
why do you feel the need to explain why it failed? :m00:
Because you can learn and grow from this experience, my tin canned amicus.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
OK awarkles guide too relic raiding :D

Dont be lame and sneak it at 5 in morning ;)
Take all the enemy keeps first it gives them soem inclination that your coming but hey it saves getting nuked by the master eldy/wizares/runies.

Dont be spotted either move your forces carfully or just ensure noone is about too see you.

Take seige weapons, rams are a must but trebs help as well, just think of all those tightly packed people inside the keep.

Have fun, if your not having fun then why bother :)

Seriously, how will you take a relic with a few animists spamming 100s of pets in ToA? The joy
:m00:

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
hey stick to thane/champ/reaver/frair/vw whine plz leave our weak zerg class alone imo =)

btw
hibs wtfpwned mids and albs :p :twak:

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:
Seriously, how will you take a relic with a few animists spamming 100s of pets in ToA? The joy

My bet will be relics will swap hands as often Hibs gets DF atm.
As soon people hit the high lvl ML get some groups go get relics 5am.

Or maybe not :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Don't be spotted,but take all enemy keeps first...hmm..ok ;o

Corran

Part of the furniture
thing is people put all effort into getting relics but it only a temp effect as when they eventually bring frontier over here they being reset.
Thou the temp is probably going to be a year as it is goa :)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:
This was what, the first time in over a year the albs even tried to get hib relics? I can't even remember when the last time was that the hibs tried for an alb relic.

Maybe there's hope for you guys yet. :)
You must have a short memory.

Hibs always do silly relic raids on anyone, anywhere. It's just that zones crash and people are allowed to keep their relics, or GOA even gives back relics after we take them fair and square. It just gets annoying having to take on realms with massive number advantage AND the people who run the game both at the same time just to capture some relics that are most likely to be stolen back at 4am :(

Geralt

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:

2-3 catapults can do quite a carnage to shrooms, they can't take much hits you know. AOE spells helps too ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
can I ask why you felt the need to dig up a 4 year old thread ?

Yes, you can.

I feel that there are not enough new threads.
I feel that the original poster is an idiot and the definition of a lame player and by bumping it I wanted to voice my opinion.

Sorry, if I am 4 years too late :p.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wow i remember that raid... we got wiped at the relic keep cause some retard killed a guard at keep afaik.

apk was full of ppl, game was playing at like 3 FPS, ah good times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom