Nice try Albernia

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
* Maronan blaming the Hibs for everything; including underpopulation of Prydwen and 'breaking morale'. If a Mid by accident dies @ redcap he could make it sound like its all the Hibs-fault.

Obviously it's not hibs fault that Prydwen have population issues.

That doesn't change the fact that if the next relic movement is not away from hib, the raided realm will take a major hit to morale.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Excactly Yma.

Ofcourse Quinlan and his go-go girls are all busy stroking their common e-peen instead of seeing a dying server. But, whatever suits your fancy. Avalon don't have this problem so what do I care. :)

If you want too you can stroke my e-peen too...if you do it well you'll get a present

Whining about all things you do doesnt solve a thing. But your probably to clueless to realise. Esspecially since you make the problem worse by switching server. A well guess your just another rat who leaves the ship crying that he is not fotm anymore and that instead of having 4fg in add distance now has to actually try to fight on even terms.

I couldnt give a shit about relics but you obviously need something to whine so now you do. The funny thing is that eventho you predict doom and death (which has been done 20 million times) there was alot of action in bryna aera sunday afternoon and it was good fun.

Now get a new record and whine about something else or i'll shove my e-peen in your mouth so you'll shut up

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Esspecially since you make the problem worse by switching server. A well guess your just another rat who leaves the ship crying that he is not fotm anymore and that instead of having 4fg in add distance now has to actually try to fight on even terms.

Actually we moved because there were nothing to fight at the time except on the evenings your group ran. We went to a realm that is the underpopulated to have someone to fight. That Hibs since then have gone up in activity is a good thing. But, I like to finish a project well done instead of half-done.

Quinlan said:
I couldnt give a shit about relics but you obviously need something to whine so now you do.

It's great that you don't give a shit about relics. Matter of fact is though, that a realm always takes a hit to morale when it loses its relics. It have always been like that and will probably continue to be like that. Take the last Mid or Alb relics and those rare fun evenings at Brynja will be even more rare.

Call it whining all you want. The choise is yours though: The last relics or more fun RvR nights. Pick wisely.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
oh enough of this mids doing early morning rr so we do it too BULLSHIT. yes, we done it, with one major difference...IT WAS A WEEKEND!! twice now, on a MONDAY morning, when people have work/school/uni, you have raided midgard. afaik mids have never done a weekday alarm clock raid, nor have albs i think(correct me if im wrong). your uber lame tactics are gonna make you the ONLY realm, like yma said, hope your looking forward to this....

what day do you sign on so we can book days off to raid you?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Actually we moved because there were nothing to fight at the time except on the evenings your group ran. We went to a realm that is the underpopulated to have someone to fight. That Hibs since then have gone up in activity is a good thing. But, I like to finish a project well done instead of half-done.
Hibs havent increased alot in activity. Just the mids/albs have became less active so PUG's dont get killed that often

Azathrim said:
Call it whining all you want. The choise is yours though: The last relics or more fun RvR nights. Pick wisely.

To make it clear. I wasnt there and will never be since i actually work 40+ hours a week. But you doom sayings are getting old. Just like the albs who went on strike cause they didnt have relics. They where back in 3 weeks.

The problem on prydwen has nothing to do with relics. Relic situation is just a result of server underpop. There are a couple of things you can actually whine about

1. Make your realmmates rvr more and less PvE (if you would have told me 2 years ago i would ever type this i would laugh very hard).
2. Server underpop. There is barely a basis for a good rvr environment. But let's see what catacombs does for prydwen in a week, the supposed commercial spree GOA is/has started/ing. Also more and more people are flokking back from WoW which is a good thing.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
oh enough of this mids doing early morning rr so we do it too BULLSHIT. yes, we done it, with one major difference...IT WAS A WEEKEND!! twice now, on a MONDAY morning, when people have work/school/uni, you have raided midgard. afaik mids have never done a weekday alarm clock raid, nor have albs i think(correct me if im wrong). your uber lame tactics are gonna make you the ONLY realm, like yma said, hope your looking forward to this....

what day do you sign on so we can book days off to raid you?

Aeris you might not have been there yourself. But all realms have done raids at all times.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
1. Make your realmmates rvr more and less PvE (if you would have told me 2 years ago i would ever type this i would laugh very hard).

You see, that is mighty hard if we end in a 6 - 0 - 0 situation. It have always been like this. Each time a realm lost its relics, it have gone into lower activity for awhile. That's the whole point of this discussion.

Quinlan said:
2. Server underpop. There is barely a basis for a good rvr environment. But let's see what catacombs does for prydwen in a week, the supposed commercial spree GOA is/has started/ing. Also more and more people are flokking back from WoW which is a good thing.

Yes agreed. We can just hope that WoW loses it's grip on people soon, and that Catacombs can attract the attention of more people. The sooner the merrier. :)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Aeris you might not have been there yourself. But all realms have done raids at all times.

even on weekdays not during holidays? well then all realms are lame :p

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:

and will continue to be so till they start shutting down the servers at 10pm on school night. :p

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:

Wonder when people will realise that having a char in a certain realm doesnt automatically give you a certain personality, way of thinking or morale. =)

These "Albs/Mids/Hibs suxx0rs because.."-discussions is getting quite tiresome. :p

/j - just a dad, like a lot of other people, I bet even Albs/Hibs reproduce and have family/school/jobs just like Mids. :p What was it Sting sang.. "I hope the Russians love their children too". =)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Wholdar said:
/j - just a dad, like a lot of other people, I bet even Albs/Hibs reproduce and have family/school/jobs just like Mids. :p What was it Sting sang.. "I hope the Russians love their children too". =)

Written by sting [& sergei prokofiev!]

In europe and america there’s a growing feeling of hysteria
Conditioned to respond to all the threats
In the rhetorical speeches of the soviets
Mister krushchev said, ’we will bury you’
I don’t subscribe to this point of view
It’d be such an ignorant thing to do
If the russians love their children too

How can I save my little boy
From oppenheimer’s deadly toy?
There is no monopoly on common sense
On either side of the political fence
We share the same biology
Regardless of ideology
Believe me when I say to you
I hope the russians love their children too

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Verry fun thread since 35 mids rr'ing scat 3 in the night on saturday.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Very funny thread considering its been re-hashed once a month at least for the last 3 years.

the old ones are always the best as they say.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
i was there defendig bled couse it was at a reasonable time for me since i have school but when i logged at 0200 CET the hibblets just took bled. ok there wasent many mids there defending and there was about 30 hibblets. i dont have the exact amount of middies deffing but we must have been atleast 10-15. imo if we just had worked togheter we could give the hibblets a match in the lord room.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
A that is why you mezzed me solo and moved away :)

Thanks for that btw was able to check on the mids taking the tower. O and nice mezzing of our 6 people group 2 times later on

hehe 1st time i moved on cos it was a fg of mids on the tower that i couldnt touch an thought id have more chance if they were all oily :)

i actualy mezzed u 4 times, only got away once tho :D

could have probly got away when i was emoting worldbuffer if id warped instead of emoting but i was hoping for some hot cyber, some evil bm beat me up tho :<

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Was more like this, Wow this server rox, noone to fight, lets hit bled a bit, oh to easy, just few random mids that try but actually cant do anything yay there went bled, then as bored we were, we asked ourself how long would it take for a yellow keep(ie glend) took exactly 8 min! with 6 ppl then we logged as there was nothing but just albs sieging forever at fens going on so far the short explication of worlds most boring server? (mighta been more action afterwards dont know)

Brite

Banned
rvr sucks so bad atm ive respecced convoker and pve ra and am farming toa a bit.... i fucking hate pve and play this game for rvr and im doing pve ?

relic raids used to be fun, they had to be organised and well thought out and everyone did a certain job and knew how to do it and they were bloody good fun, no pissing about clicking swing for hours on end, zergs werent always the answer but they always ended one way or another in a pretty spectacular fashion

i couldnt be arsed defending the relic, i was pveing most of the night after i finished went to graller, killed the hibs and got a small group toegther to take notts then went back to pve. Didnt care about relic, have your 20% maybe it would get your underpopulated realm taken away finally, cant see mid taking back any relics, we dont have the players anymore and by that i dont mean numbers, i mean GOOD players that know what they are doing

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
Raiding keeps and going for relics at 5/6am for teh win underpopulated realm ftw :cheers:

flame away how this is a 24 hour game and the servers dont close at night and try and excuse your bad sportmanship or whatever you want to call it... your the van nistelrooy of daoc :fluffle:
Wouldn't bad sportsmanship be making a thread about something nobody cares about, and expecting whines? :<
Brite said:
rvr sucks so bad atm
The strafing bd's and 99% stealth warfare isn't helping :eek:

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
hehe 1st time i moved on cos it was a fg of mids on the tower that i couldnt touch an thought id have more chance if they were all oily :)

i actualy mezzed u 4 times, only got away once tho :D

could have probly got away when i was emoting worldbuffer if id warped instead of emoting but i was hoping for some hot cyber, some evil bm beat me up tho :<

Your evil tbh =/

Thought i finaly killed you near Aliline for once on sunday and the dam cleric stunned me =/. Overpowrd sorc's :p Well played >< *Hides face*

Edit: Oh yeh, QQ about relics tbh.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
owning relics != underpopulated bonus being removed, cause it's got feck all to do with being underpopulated, more to do with being organised and not letting experienced players run off to other servers with lame excuses ;)

Brite

Banned
VidX said:
owning relics != underpopulated bonus being removed, cause it's got feck all to do with being underpopulated, more to do with being organised and not letting experienced players run off to other servers with lame excuses ;)

yeh lets force mid players to stay by finding out where they live and chainign them to the chair and forcing them to play....... be quiet

and underpopulated realm bonus may not seem like much but its effecting things a hell of a lot, can level up bloody easily and can claim keeps/tower with noob guilds and put it high level not worrying about bps, making the realm even more easy mode to defend than it already is

if mids had animists and 2fg hibs attacked bled at 2am mids would just log in 1 or 2 animists, easy defense but we dont will have to make do with thanes

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
yeh hib keeps cost only from 1 to 10 bp range a hour! all thx to those wonderfull bonuses! So i can even claim big keeps with my ultimate thidranki guild how about that m8s

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
if mids had animists and 2fg hibs attacked bled at 2am mids would just log in 1 or 2 animists, easy defense but we dont will have to make do with thanes

Lol, If Mids had reaver bomb, If mids have Turbo jetpacks and sharks with lasers attached to there heads, If mids stop PvE'ing goes makes some good fixed groups like they used to and actualy fight back for once insted of standing there waitng to get pwnd then going onto forums to QQ.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
more to do with being organised and not letting experienced players run off to other servers with lame excuses
Average Prydwen RvR: roam all evening, either find nothing or 123 fg hibs hitting you at the same time. Or siege a tower, take it before the usual fgs arrive - see them fleeing if we succeed, spend a boring evening around it, log off and discover that hibs pve'd it at 4 am. Or siege a keep, and have fun with all the shrooms inside walls or in unkillable spots. Yay, wonderful organization tbh.

:m00:

Atm, even Avalon PvE is soooo much more fun than that shit. I'm not paying my subs for the chance of a good rvr evening or two every month, sorry - try to focus your organized realm to more organized fun and less organized lameness, then we'll talk about it, in the meantime we're having fun somewhere else.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Treeeebeard said:
Lol, If we all had a nuclear bomb, If we all had Turbo jetpacks and sharks with lasers attached to there heads, If all of us stop'd PvE'ing goes makes some good fixed groups like they used to and actualy fight back for once insted of standing there waitng to get pwnd then going onto forums to QQ.

Thats like the sum up of all realms tho :p

you just wait till my cabby comes out the shed!! then we will see how many RPs I can give you in 1 day !!!!!!1!!one!!!111

RvR is fun, most of the solo classes now must have mezz or stealth to compete, if you havn't then don't come on here and QtotheQ about it... find a group ... it's not hard! honestly!!!

btw this is not whine, i am at work and so boreeeedddd, so I thought i'd post this to cheer me up :S

Loving you all,

Haggus !1

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
gotta love the word Albernia made me laugh so much irl!
Ps:givf some monkey love tbh ! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom