Nice try Albernia

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
yeh lets force mid players to stay by finding out where they live and chainign them to the chair and forcing them to play....... be quiet
Hardly the same thing, but I'm sure this is something hilarious and I just missed the funny bit x<

Brite said:
and underpopulated realm bonus may not seem like much but its effecting things a hell of a lot, can level up bloody easily and can claim keeps/tower with noob guilds and put it high level not worrying about bps, making the realm even more easy mode to defend than it already is

if mids had animists and 2fg hibs attacked bled at 2am mids would just log in 1 or 2 animists, easy defense but we dont will have to make do with thanes
Mids on the other hand have shitty defending classes, right? x< And yes, everyone in mid runs a thane in rvr ;x

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Yma said:
Average Prydwen RvR: roam all evening, either find nothing or 123 fg hibs hitting you at the same time. Or siege a tower, take it before the usual fgs arrive - see them fleeing if we succeed, spend a boring evening around it, log off and discover that hibs pve'd it at 4 am. Or siege a keep, and have fun with all the shrooms inside walls or in unkillable spots. Yay, wonderful organization tbh.
Atm, even Avalon PvE is soooo much more fun than that shit. I'm not paying my subs for the chance of a good rvr evening or two every month, sorry - try to focus your organized realm to more organized fun and less organized lameness, then we'll talk about it, in the meantime we're having fun somewhere else.
Mids on the other hand always run 1fg, never camp bled and put a lot of effort into keeptaking.
Surely even with animists and what not they need to stick in some effort or organist stuff? Or can animists solo keeps now?

Brite

Banned
straef i thought i talked bollock somtimes but you... fucking hell :clap: you are the master

Anarch said:
gotta love the word Albernia made me laugh so much irl!
Ps:givf some monkey love tbh ! :wub:

yeh made me laugh thats why i posted tbh :D

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Average Prydwen RvR: roam all evening, either find nothing or 123 fg hibs hitting you at the same time. Or siege a tower, take it before the usual fgs arrive - see them fleeing if we succeed, spend a boring evening around it, log off and discover that hibs pve'd it at 4 am. Or siege a keep, and have fun with all the shrooms inside walls or in unkillable spots. Yay, wonderful organization tbh.

:m00:

Atm, even Avalon PvE is soooo much more fun than that shit. I'm not paying my subs for the chance of a good rvr evening or two every month, sorry - try to focus your organized realm to more organized fun and less organized lameness, then we'll talk about it, in the meantime we're having fun somewhere else.

Average Prydwen Rvr {insert random Mid} Whine, whine, whine, whine , whine cant do master levels can't do keeps, nerf animists, givf pet class, nerf group purge (oh shit they did, ok nerf single purge) wait we got 3 types of aoe cc hmm, can we use that? ok lets chain fz em mates, whine whine, they nerfed Mid mates they lowered fz timer we havent got a chance against Hibs. What else can we whine about guys? Hmm lets whine about err shit there's nowt left to whine about, heh i know lets whine hibs have some high rr still playing. Wtf gives us 7 realm ranks goa!!

Lighten up guys, log out if it don't work, do something else or try fix it.

Just one further point though, Hibs actually had a recruitment drive just before NF, one guild that seemed pivotal in that was Marsh Horde, kudos to them as they are quite a big guild now and have lvl 35s in rvr. Seems long term too. Don't think theres any pve going on.

Good luck on Avalon anyway. :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Surely even with animists and what not they need to stick in some effort or organist stuff? Or can animists solo keeps now?

They couldnt pre-nerf but now after the nerf a ML0 RR2 ROG-wearing animist is capable, on level 47 or so, to solo a keep. Yep level 10 keep :drink:

Ofcourse you would never find a ROG-wearing animist, nor a ML0 one. Due to their sheer overpoweredness they solo ML0-ML10 in about a day /played while soloing all artifacts they need. Hence why you see all animists in GoV, Jacina, Tartaros, Flamedancer etc etc.

You name it; they can do it.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Heh Puppet. We play on Hib too remember.

We know how easy mode Hib PvE is. :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
straef i thought i talked bollock somtimes but you... fucking hell :clap: you are the master

yeh made me laugh thats why i posted tbh :D
And what post got me that lovely title? :eek: Just saying shit like that without even mentioning why/which posts doesn't really help ;(
Help me, master Brite! I want to make a decent post and you're supposedly the one to teach me :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
They couldnt pre-nerf but now after the nerf a ML0 RR2 ROG-wearing animist is capable, on level 47 or so, to solo a keep. Yep level 10 keep :drink:

Ofcourse you would never find a ROG-wearing animist, nor a ML0 one. Due to their sheer overpoweredness they solo ML0-ML10 in about a day /played while soloing all artifacts they need. Hence why you see all animists in GoV, Jacina, Tartaros, Flamedancer etc etc.

You name it; they can do it.
Thanks for answering something that wasn't so mutch a question :p Just wondering why people keep moaning bout animists even tho they can't do shit solo, or maybe they can, but not as mutch as people (mids..) tend to think they can x<

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Thanks for answering something that wasn't so mutch a question :p Just wondering why people keep moaning bout animists even tho they can't do shit solo, or maybe they can, but not as mutch as people (mids..) tend to think they can x<

Solo is hard as a ani :( bearing in mind in open field are only decent form of attack is a level 45 lifetap and con debuff =/, Orbs are only any good if you can attack someone from the rear berfore they turn around or keep on running htre direction and you carnt cacth them =/. To compete in open feild root needs to be changed to a direct spell not a bloody orb imo.Casting root on a stelther it just seems to float next to him for about 2 secs first due to poor pathing then the stelther resists it anyhow hehe :p

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
puppet i can give u ss with animist in gov+cloudsong+jashinas+tartaros , not kidding :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
puppet i can give u ss with animist in gov+cloudsong+jashinas+tartaros , not kidding :p
Ilems ani has nailah, not gov. :( It's his bb that has gov.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
toxii said:
Furbina doesn't count, Furb can crash a server solo with all his accounts if he logs them in at the same time ;)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Yma said:

:m00:

Yip, I'm sure we can organise a numbered ticket rota for RvR, we're that organised you know, having been outnumbered about 3:1 for the first 2 years of the game and having to actually think about how to get better at the game...

"Now calling ticket number 847, that's 8-4-7. The group that just died, please take a new ticket and have a seat, the doctor will see you shortly."

Puppet

Part of the furniture
toxii said:

I think my Animist has credit for all of that (and 1200 more encounters xD) and yeah if its your 'main' you might wanna activate that all on it.

But I see hardly any 'full TOA'ed' Animist out; because they simply suck EXCEPT in PvE (where a non TOA'ed one will do fine too) and keep-defense (which is rather boring; and can spamzor without TOA gear too xD).

Compare that to the TOA'ed sorcs or any other caster-class and you see that animist is well underplayed.

Would be a reason to whine about em if they where as common as 'MOC LAFJTAP LAFJTAP LAFJTAP'-sorcs/cabas/SM/BD. Except BD doesnt have MOC xD

Will see feckloads of Warlocks on Cats-release; prolly quite a few Bainshees and feckloads of Vamps (I roll one too; sorry :D)

Might spec my Vamp Dementia-spec to own all those casters :D

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
puppet ,hes not main, hes a shroombot,but he still have all those artifacts activated xD
ill try getting ss later from inv+char and send you somehow :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Would be a reason to whine about em if they where as common as 'MOC LAFJTAP LAFJTAP LAFJTAP'-sorcs/cabas/SM/BD. Except BD doesnt have MOC xD
Don't really need it anyway, do they? :p They'd end up interrupting their own spells by strafing if they'd use it :<

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Complaining about Animists cause 2 of em got 100k roughly lwrp for 1st time since i check duskwave it's a bit over the top imo. Ofc not saying that shrooms ain't a pain in the ass etc; myself used my level 46 animist to bother ya all in keep defence but they really are a single dimension character, so blame Mythic for poor design on em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom