Nice solo day mates =)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Some really good fights today, be it Breifine, Emain or especially Odin's Gate =) Thanks for giving the fights aswell as respecting them, was a pleasure today, shame that work is calling.

Anarael the elven BM off to work :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Was bad for meh:( On my level 48 shade with level 4 arties xD

Should really stick it out and get 50:(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Get him to 50 then =))

I think my RP outcome wasn't that great either, cause I still need to learn a lot about playing. I think I'm doing lots of mistakes in not spotting dmg types quick enough and reacting badly to dual wielders and not using my abilities to a max, but I hope that will come with time played =)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
well just made 7 k tonight and had sum really enjoyable fights at odins... gotta luv the random sm's tho who feel like they need to nuke mid fight for the realm1!!!111!!

But hey a fun day indeed :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Get him to 50 then =))

I think my RP outcome wasn't that great either, cause I still need to learn a lot about playing. I think I'm doing lots of mistakes in not spotting dmg types quick enough and reacting badly to dual wielders and not using my abilities to a max, but I hope that will come with time played =)

Yer I should, to many years on my thid stealther tbh!

I get pwned to much by rr10 sb's thoe xD Time to ability dump when arties level 10 I think :p

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Get him to 50 then =))

think ul learn faster if u stop duoing around brynja :(

yes i got outnumberd :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Had some ok fights actually, and have been doing better with my new RA spec and template, now just for rr7 for new spec :) - had some odd fights against Arauddry(sp?), seems he refused to use remedy and got splattered 3 times in a row and logged :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Konstantin said:
think ul learn faster if u stop duoing around brynja :(

yes i got outnumberd :)

Been a long time since my last duo with BM. Last was with Mck, but we were just duo for the fun, we didn't actually fight together, except when one of us got adds etc. Before that, hm....hard to tell =) Fight vs. you was friggen close tbh, got really lucky on the parries =)

Yes, I duo when I play ranger, but then we jump right into the bridges ^^ Also my gear is so crap, I'm eating the dust more often than anything else =)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, did get more solo fights with my tic then i normaly do. untill albs started messing with chrim. after that i mostly met FGs and the normal 20x casters + one stun bot. no matter were i ran :(

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
Yep, did get more solo fights with my tic then i normaly do. untill albs started messing with chrim. after that i mostly met FGs and the normal 20x casters + one stun bot. no matter were i ran :(

Was a nice duel we had at crau m8 :) u do sum nasty dmg xD

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
Had some ok fights actually, and have been doing better with my new RA spec and template, now just for rr7 for new spec :) - had some odd fights against Arauddry(sp?), seems he refused to use remedy and got splattered 3 times in a row and logged :p

You're one nasty Hobb.. Lurikeen.

Remember fighting you on Friar, think I won once and lost the other two/three fights :p

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Been a long time since my last duo with BM. Last was with Mck, but we were just duo for the fun, we didn't actually fight together, except when one of us got adds etc. Before that, hm....hard to tell =) Fight vs. you was friggen close tbh, got really lucky on the parries =)

Yes, I duo when I play ranger, but then we jump right into the bridges ^^ Also my gear is so crap, I'm eating the dust more often than anything else =)
ye remeber Bodolia running around being a prick as usal mezzing me then u and ure stealther friend came and pwnd me hard :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
You're one nasty Hobb.. Lurikeen.

Remember fighting you on Friar, think I won once and lost the other two/three fights :p

Yeh i remember.. met you a few times one day, had one very long fight against you which i almost lost and one fight that wasnt that exciting(the one you put in ur vid, was quite surprised to see myself in that vid :p) and then there was the fight were you ate me in 5 secs or so ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom