Nice Server Shutdown

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
uh.. cant believe ppl are whining about camping now..

I've camped for shedloads of hours in TOA, read a good book, watch some DVD's, play with the kids on the side, eat, do dishes, do laundry, wacuumclean, study, wank, do a painting, render some DAoCmovie, craft on a 2nd PC.. do whatever..

Camping do _not_ mean that one have to sit glued to the screen for the whole duration, I normally just look at the screen every 1-5minutes or so.

Another funny thing is this subject.. playing very long periods is something ppl really havent whined about, crafting usually involves long sessions.. and its the same game we talk about here, why, WHY in hell is camping such a problem all of a sudden? I dont get it..

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:
post picture of said hot GF..... :touch:

:m00:

She is 7 months pregnant atm ;)

But she has been in various magazines over the years aswell as in Miss Stockholm and stuff

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
At the end of the day i have little choice but to camp it because as prevoiusly posted if u dont you know somebody else will, and on a side not i actually had a list of ppl to pm as soon as it came up because not all of us "claim" the items, hell i woudl have been happy with just getting the credit for it then having to buy the artifact.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
She is 7 months pregnant atm ;)

But she has been in various magazines over the years aswell as in Miss Stockholm and stuff

Grats on the incoming little one :) Hope all goes well.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Shike said:
Grats on the incoming little one :) Hope all goes well.

when the babies born do you think there will be a big ray of light with the words DING GRATZ

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
uh.. cant believe ppl are whining about camping now..

I've camped for shedloads of hours in TOA, read a good book, watch some DVD's, play with the kids on the side, eat, do dishes, do laundry, wacuumclean, study, wank, do a painting, render some DAoCmovie, craft on a 2nd PC.. do whatever..

Camping do _not_ mean that one have to sit glued to the screen for the whole duration, I normally just look at the screen every 1-5minutes or so.

Another funny thing is this subject.. playing very long periods is something ppl really havent whined about, crafting usually involves long sessions.. and its the same game we talk about here, why, WHY in hell is camping such a problem all of a sudden? I dont get it..

I wasn't whinging about camping. I was bemused that people actually found it normal to camp for that length of time to get a line of code. If it's normal to do something like that then I'm really glad to be abnormal :D I've never had a need to camp like that to get artifacts, but then I'm never in a rush to get them since then you have to spend 40+ hours leveling them :p

Personally I'd rather pay someone else to camp for 40+ hours for me whilst I do something else :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
i admit its not normal, heck ive not done that for any of my other artis, the problem is cloudsong is that camped u get little choice.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
True guess I've always been lucky to have been just passing and artis have been up or helped that many people that I've got credit and just buy them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom