Nice Server Shutdown

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Once again perfect timeing with there shuting the server down, spent 27hours camping cs the other day and they close, 21hours now and hey there closing it down, how about they give me a cloudsong to make up for lost time. :cheers:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Coolan said:
Once again perfect timeing with there shuting the server down, spent 27hours camping cs the other day and they close, 21hours now and hey there closing it down, how about they give me a cloudsong to make up for lost time. :cheers:

QQ, alot ppl lost items/xp/money,.

my 49 sorc lost 27 items,money, and xp. so im not mad at them ;)

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:

lol get a life

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
fo with the get a life, im off work for 2weeks seeing how i hardly play cause i do work.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Any of you actually read goa homepage?
It is said on there they were going to take it down - taken from the site though the time may be different then....

[23-08-2005] Prydwen Reboot

To correct some issues that have recently appeared on Prydwen, the server will be rebooted at 18 :15 CET today. It will be restarted again immediately. Please note that some zones may take a few minutes to load so if you are not able to log back in immediately, please wait a little while before trying again.
We are sorry for the short notice and for any inconvenience this may cause.

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
Check the dates.

That was the news about yesterdays server reboot.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The 23rd was yesterday, they haven't updated any news for this "fix" yet....

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
fo with the get a life, im off work for 2weeks seeing how i hardly play cause i do work.

I honestly can't think of anything more fun than staying in all day and playing games myself, I would consider maybe going on holday somewhere but then I mean.. camping artifacts for days would be alot more fun.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
been out all i want to, just figured i would get it outta the way as its farmed as soon as it comes up.

Tilda

Id suggest you'd rather that they restarted it, than you got your CS, and then have it turn into some RoG crap cloak, or just vanished all together...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
tough luck tbh, just the way it is, and i'd have to with tilda on his comment,
on a side note tho 27 and 21 hours ? guess your afk camping at times then ? i can almost asure you someone did it while you were afk, cs usually takes 8-14 hrs to re pop..and some times less than 4 hours

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Camping it that hard is not healthy. Just check it each morning at 06:00 during workdays if you have a vacation. Sunday mornings are good times to check as well. :)

Remember that camping does not mean you own the mob - so if you do see it pop and someone comes by and kills it...

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Every time someone camps an artifact an Angel loses its wings :/

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
wrong not afk camping, i was actually up all night, had my rm logged on my spare pc, whilst i played dungeon siege2/gta:sa.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Raewyn said:
Check the dates.

That was the news about yesterdays server reboot.

Bleh for some reason i thought today was the 23rd :eek7:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
yes campers are anoying tbh, just becuase your standing at a spawn for hours does not make it your claim imo, however i dislike the first pull policy just as much, alot of times it seems common sence is left at the door step when it comes to certian arti's, my self i've always let campers have it tho, not that i like it or agree with it, but because i simply cba to take the following argument my actions would result in afterwards, but as i said, running in and pulling when another person or persons are about to do an encounter however is just as bad if not worse, this shows compleat lack of respect and consideration towards other players.:/

ah well anyway guess this topic has been beaten to death already and people will do whatever they want, just bored since pryd is down tonight ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Coolan said:
Once again perfect timeing with there shuting the server down, spent 27hours camping cs the other day and they close, 21hours now and hey there closing it down, how about they give me a cloudsong to make up for lost time.

if you have that amount of time to "camp" something you really need to get out more , get a job :twak: or get a life :twak:

to actually brag about it is hilarious :clap:

Jjuraa

Banned
Kami said:
if you have that amount of time to "camp" something you really need to get out more , get a job :twak: or get a life :twak:

to actually brag about it is hilarious :clap:

to have so little of a life that you have to come onto freddyshouse and slag off other people to make yourself feel better is even worse. work on your own life before commenting on other peoples. you a millionaire with a hot girlfriend yet? didnt think so. move on

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:
yes campers are anoying tbh, just becuase your standing at a spawn for hours does not make it your claim imo, however i dislike the first pull policy just as much, alot of times it seems common sence is left at the door step when it comes to certian arti's, my self i've always let campers have it tho, not that i like it or agree with it, but because i simply cba to take the following argument my actions would result in afterwards, but as i said, running in and pulling when another person or persons are about to do an encounter however is just as bad if not worse, this shows compleat lack of respect and consideration towards other players.:/

ah well anyway guess this topic has been beaten to death already and people will do whatever they want, just bored since pryd is down tonight ;)

Best way and most fair is if all interested arriving at the spot group, and then roll for the items after encounter is done. No camping, no first pulls etc. Or if artis and such were made instanced.

Bit of a thread hijack btw, sorry all :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
to have so little of a life that you have to come onto freddyshouse and slag off other people to make yourself feel better is even worse. work on your own life before commenting on other peoples. you a millionaire with a hot girlfriend yet? didnt think so. move on

hipocrite!

So you actually think it's perfectly normal to "camp" for 40+ hours to get a line of code in a game?

and you think I have problems? holy shit boy!:eek7:

Marc

FH is my second home
Kami said:
hipocrite!

So you actually think it's perfectly normal to "camp" for 40+ hours to get a line of code in a game?

and you think I have problems? holy shit boy!:eek7:

You do have problems, that much is evident from your posts

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
You forgot the full stop.

Here's one for you >.<

Seriously people, can't believe how many of you actually think camping for that length of time is even vaguely normal. Do you lot ever go outside? or are you afraid your orange anoraks would fade?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Fana said:
Best way and most fair is if all interested arriving at the spot group, and then roll for the items after encounter is done. No camping, no first pulls etc. Or if artis and such were made instanced.

Bit of a thread hijack btw, sorry all :)

in a perfect utopian world sure, but you honestly think someone thats camped for say 10hours will be willing to share with others that just arrived if he's able to do it or not ? doutfull,

9 out of tem times he'll attempt to cliam it, saying he has people inc now, and only if he see's no way to achive it will he willingly join the new arrivals, pesimistic view ? yes, but prob closest to the trueth :/ altho shouldnt generalize ofc ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:
in a perfect utopian world sure, but you honestly think someone thats camped for say 10hours will be willing to share with others that just arrived if he's able to do it or not ? doutfull,

9 out of tem times he'll attempt to cliam it, saying he has people inc now, and only if he see's no way to achive it will he willingly join the new arrivals, pesimistic view ? yes, but prob closest to the trueth :/ altho shouldnt generalize ofc ;)

What i mean is people shouldnt camp, which is also utopian ofc. Just go check now and then, and if its up and others also there then group with them and do it etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom