Nice rr not

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah we had who 20 or so lvl 50's on at 5am and albs attacking rk zzzZZZ

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Neverending TrapSpringer /waves at y'all after an aoe mezz...

Damn if only I'd brought Usp, you were all such nice targets hiding behind that tree :)

Nice work on the keeps though.

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
Hardly any albs out during the weekend, but they can gather a small relicraid 5am. Weak weak..:(

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Cant blaim the albs of getting bored at excaliber defending from midds :)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Could someone bother to tell me what the problem is?

That albs even defend their realm at ungodly times? Or that they need to?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Raewyn said:
You want some alarmclock with that relic raid ? :cheers:
heheh classic :p can't wait for next patch, when there are doors at the tower ^^

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
pfft, what idiot's idea was this :x

[14:05:07] <+Lucias> was Gorims idea

XDDD

My uber animist got mcl2 so thanks albsies \o/

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
You want some alarmclock with that relic raid ?

lol who needs alarm clock? i went to bed at 4am ... had been playing since 7am ie almost 24 hours non stop.

Albs dont need alarm clock raids coz we all hardcore players :clap: :m00:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Medde said:

wasnt really alarmclock raid...people were kinda bored, and we made a nice ninja keep take squad....first we took all mid keeps, as I'm sure you notice. We thought it went so well that we might as well do the same to Hibs and knock abit on their relic doors as well ;p

Dont know our exacty numbers, but they couldnt have been far above yours, maybe we have 30 ppl at our peak, but ppl were logging off contiously.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i agree guys.. 5 am raid is totally lame in anyone's book

and yet when i suggest more than 1 fg for rvr i get shot down in flames..

what is more lame eh?

take keep yes if you must.. dont touch relic keeps.. 24 hr game or not, it WILL backfire and cause more crap than anyone needs to deal with.

plz learn SOMETHING from excalibur.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
plz learn SOMETHING from excalibur.

yea more warders to amg emain plz, not enough for constant farming atm.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah well think we showed them how it's meant to be done.

Mids have my respect aint seen them do an alarm clock raid (not on us anyway.... yet)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
wasnt really alarmclock raid...people were kinda bored, and we made a nice ninja keep take squad....first we took all mid keeps, as I'm sure you notice. We thought it went so well that we might as well do the same to Hibs and knock abit on their relic doors as well ;p

Dont know our exacty numbers, but they couldnt have been far above yours, maybe we have 30 ppl at our peak, but ppl were logging off contiously.

Rofl I've come across mids/hibs doing this b4 where they go round and wtfpwn alb keeps @ sparrow fart in the morning. Fight the good fight Hib and post the good whine :kissit:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Rofl I've come across mids/hibs doing this b4 where they go round and wtfpwn alb keeps @ sparrow fart in the morning. Fight the good fight Hib and post the good whine :kissit:

well, lately its allways albs, several months now who "just for fun" go 5am and take keeps from mids and hibs, like new years night.
how its "fun" for albs but lame when mids take 1 or 2 alb keep sometimes, dont even remember when last, late night from albs?

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
well, lately its allways albs, several months now who "just for fun" go 5am and take keeps from mids and hibs, like new years night.
how its "fun" for albs but lame when mids take 1 or 2 alb keep sometimes, dont even remember when last, late night from albs?

Thats fair enough then, just pointing out that hibs/mids have done it before to. Imo would like alb to try something a bit more brave say 20:00pm :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom