nice relic raid 7 in morning by hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fin said:
i think it was on 1 of the AC raids made by some realm.

went over 50+ pages

oh dear, that's gonna take us a long time, please go on with flaming peeps, we need to brake these 50 pages of worthless crap =)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
oh dear, that's gonna take us a long time, please go on with flaming peeps, we need to brake these 50 pages of worthless crap =)

You've never read a whine thread until you come across a midwhine thread due to relic loss....

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
You've never read a whine thread until you come across a midwhine thread due to relic loss....

Oh believe me, I've seen quite a lot during my career as forum-whore (at least that's what my university m8s call me, as I browse forums all the time :p )

let's just wait and see what happens here =))

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Netcode said:
pathetic, been qq about AC so long time now. And u do it urself ^^
yes, how we love generalizations!
i got a generalization for you - fuck off.

dont like AC'ing, nothing i can do, i dont care about relics and im only here to flame \o/

Maximuze

Fledgling Freddie
Grats HIbbies ;) just wondering why u did FALME our relic raid last night when ure doing one urself...... anyways Grats this is gona make more late night action for us :) :clap:

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Maximuze said:
Grats HIbbies ;) just wondering why u did FALME our relic raid last night when ure doing one urself...... anyways Grats this is gona make more late night action for us :) :clap:

Whoever makes the relic raid in the middle of the night, especially on a workday just builds up a alarmclock raids way to get relics...all realms do it and if noone stops this will be the only way they are taken in the future...and thats not fun for anyone.

Btw....why wake up this old thread?
dont need 2 alarmclock raid threads imho...could have refered to this thread or something

(admin lock?)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
pathetic, been qq about AC so long time now. And u do it urself ^^

reminds me of the old days listening to you on irc!!!

[11:14] Netcode: FFS fucking hibs running 2FG's at this time in the morning!!!11
[11:18] [LA]Nuked: umm 2fg's mids at AMG!! Netcode i though you was against running 2FG's at this time in the morning?
[11:19] Netcode: Stop the QQ and learn how to play mayhaps~

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
oi

Gratz hib's, and albs, well, shit happends and about the 2 year thingie with relics, it's past time, not mid's or hibs fault u coundt work 2gether withour crashing servers with the alb zerg.

aussie, i'am laughing my ass off, cound it be any more pathetic

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Why did someone resurrect a 7 months old thread?

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Why did someone resurrect a 7 months old thread?

because someone doesnt like hibs QQing about getting alarm raided, and ofc this was the first ever alarm clock raid and had nothing to do with another realm doing it first etc!

interesting to read though, alot of people seem to think that even though we all get alarm clock raided which leads to that realm doing the same thing the following evening, that the realm who were originally alarm raided should back it up with a primetime raid, just to prove some kind of epeen point! even though it's more then likely that even if that primetime raid does suceed, the realm that just lost that relic will probably alarm clock it back that following morning ....

confused? yes me too! :clap:

what was my point again?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Stop fookin crying.... right..

summer hollidays are almost over.... most mums and dads are happy their juvenile delinquents sleep all day..; play all night....

let the lesser intelligent population on excal have fun for a while.. life will return to normal when all return to school to FLUNK yet another year cause of DAOC.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
LOL at e the fuckers that started this post, u did exatly the same shit 2 days ago are u fucking retards or something . geez

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
LOL at e the fuckers that started this post, u did exatly the same shit 2 days ago are u fucking retards or something . geez

this thread is from january? :touch:

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Looks like Hibs learned from the Albs. xD
Thats right m8 :D looks like they did and job well done imo, less damage for infs !! :twak: :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom