Nice going Rambo

F

Fives

The night btw saterday/sunday we was 1½ fg hibs roaming emain...at some point we was resting on a hill side,and sudenly you bursted out of stealth PA an Eld and use vanish and was gone \o/ that was fecking cool.to bad we got you 2 min later.

The reason why i post this is that 99.9% posts are whining/flaming about you,so i thought why not post when you rock :)

Good luck Rambo :)

O

old.Jeriraa

Imho sucking up to guys in black leather is gay! ;)

S

stunned

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
Imho sucking up to guys in black leather is gay! ;)

How do You know he dresses in black leather irl ? unless ...

H

hrodelbert

Rambo hit a small kid once!!!
All this good rambo press isn't good for the forums, needed some balancing :eek:

S

staffzor

Originally posted by Fives
The night btw saterday/sunday we was 1½ hibs roaming emain...

I know luwis are ickle but you and half a hib.

V

VidX

lol yeah, was a laugh that.

Knew he was about, since I clicked on him just before he stealthed and we killed the Mincer.

Damn nice timing with the Vanish, nerf ;)

Still, getting better with Rayenna, gonna look forward to a nice 1vs1, beat Naveh, beat Constance, Derric was pitiful as ever (j/k Derric, you rock :) ) and the new Hoster was easy, so Rambo is my next target from the big names (this is all-time big names who are still active, ran into Blood after he got a druid, and Steveirwin didn't like TS and Purge).

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by VidX
lol yeah, was a laugh that.

Knew he was about, since I clicked on him just before he stealthed and we killed the Mincer.

Damn nice timing with the Vanish, nerf ;)

Still, getting better with Rayenna, gonna look forward to a nice 1vs1, beat Naveh, beat Constance, Derric was pitiful as ever (j/k Derric, you rock :) ) and the new Hoster was easy, so Rambo is my next target from the big names (this is all-time big names who are still active, ran into Blood after he got a druid, and Steveirwin didn't like TS and Purge).

How are you going to find rambo solo to do that? :p

V

VidX

Originally posted by old.windforce
1,5 group hibs? so like 24 ppl:p

No actually, was about 13 of us , including 2 luris, so if you count them as only half each, then it's 12, which is 1 and a half groups ;)

D

Damon_D

Hehe yeah Hoster was easy.. got TS'd whilst afk , only noticed you shooting at me after 2 or 3 hit , was kinda to late then , think you hit me for something like 600+300+300 or pretty close to that .. I'll try not to make it that easy next time :p

R

Rambo

Originally posted by Fives
The night btw saterday/sunday we was 1½ fg hibs roaming emain...at some point we was resting on a hill side,and sudenly you bursted out of stealth PA an Eld and use vanish and was gone \o/ that was fecking cool.to bad we got you 2 min later.

The reason why i post this is that 99.9% posts are whining/flaming about you,so i thought why not post when you rock :)

Good luck Rambo :)

Thanks m8 :)

F

faderullan

Any chance for an autograph?

O

old.windforce

No actually, was about 13 of us , including 2 luris, so if you count them as only half each, then it's 12, which is 1 and a half groups ;)

only joking :p

E

ev0_o

wonder if i'd get 20 replies to a thread where i attack a fg, dont kill anything, then die...

V

VidX

Originally posted by ev0_o
wonder if i'd get 20 replies to a thread where i attack a fg, dont kill anything, then die...

He did kill, that's why it was made.

A

_anarky_

Omg i'm don't get media attention, worship me plzzzzzzz

D

d00g

HEHE..as a SB i like to do that too from time to time. Sneak around till get my target chosen....try to get close...BAM! PA is in..then i run and start tapping my Vanish button....then i wake up and go do i the sb way...PA-->sprint-->spam the stealth button! hihih i wish i had some nice ra's:)

F

Fives

Trust me .....the eld died :)

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Cyfr
How are you going to find rambo solo to do that? :p

AMAGAWD Cyfr is so FUNNAY!!!!

I want to stomp on your skull :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom