Nice Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yeah, less zerglings nuking Caestar while we have emote sex please :(

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Even if they are zerging twats, wishing someone dead is not a very nice thing to say (and against forum rules aswell) so take a chill pill.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Tareregion said:
Even if they are zerging twats, wishing someone dead is not a very nice thing to say (and against forum rules aswell) so take a chill pill.

Ban me then...Tonight i couldnt give a flying Fuck.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:
Thanks for the Action at Beno this evening. Had some close fights with absolon eventually when he decided to solo for abit or his duo partener got killed, had funny fight with Big Weale (ill have to rememeber that i cant use weapons when pressing vanish<shyte ability>),

I see that the rest of you albs are a complete BUNCH OF ***** AS USUAL!!

Opps did i say that out loud? Im gonna ask Goa if i can have 3 extra Lives to fight the schoolboy stealthers.

Szakal...if your still around can i borrow your DI Bot please?

AS for the rest of you all ...FUCK OFF AND DIE!! :eek6:

aye strafe more next time, maybe you might win ;o

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
caestar mate...

have words with balthasar, luon, spikesprout (the highest rr hib stealthers i know of :worthy: )

And run around as the four of you. See how they like it ;)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
DeadOnArrival said:
Thanks for the Action at Beno this evening. Had some close fights with absolon eventually when he decided to solo for abit or his duo partener got killed, had funny fight with Big Weale (ill have to rememeber that i cant use weapons when pressing vanish<shyte ability>),

I see that the rest of you albs are a complete BUNCH OF ***** AS USUAL!!

Opps did i say that out loud? Im gonna ask Goa if i can have 3 extra Lives to fight the schoolboy stealthers.

Szakal...if your still around can i borrow your DI Bot please?

AS for the rest of you all ...FUCK OFF AND DIE!! :eek6:

Ummmmmm..... I think it was while you and Bigchief were fighting, me and Speedygonzaless run up to you and sore you fighting, didn't add I might add /flex, it was some arpee hungry scout.. omg you should of seen his epeenis.... But yeha... your WELCOME for not adding.. and i'll pretend you didn't make that kind of insult

Love y'all...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Shit night of RvR on my side, being chained by the Mid Stealth Zerg, no, I dont mean just duos like hib stealthers seem to be doing, but fgs of hunters and sbs...

Nowt a solo Inf can do against any of that ¬.¬

gohan

FH is my second home
sneakies said:
caestar mate...

have words with balthasar, luon, spikesprout (the highest rr hib stealthers i know of :worthy: )

And run around as the four of you. See how they like it ;)

spikesprout is RR5 fotm vamp :p
and tbh QQ more? go to a bridge right outsdie an alb keep an expect 1v1? as bad as when albs go bled an whine about adds :< if u want 1v1 go futher away from bridge in the last 3-4 days ive made like 20k a night soloing near the islo villa v solo sb an hunters ect OMG yes they do exist had some nice fights got zerged alot aswell just gotta get up rebuff an stop the QQ

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
spikesprout is RR5 fotm vamp :p
and tbh QQ more? go to a bridge right outsdie an alb keep an expect 1v1? as bad as when albs go bled an whine about adds :< if u want 1v1 go futher away from bridge in the last 3-4 days ive made like 20k a night soloing near the islo villa v solo sb an hunters ect OMG yes they do exist had some nice fights got zerged alot aswell just gotta get up rebuff an stop the QQ

euhm... you solo?? :twak:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
got 3 movies with some of em in it ;) cant find a descent host

gohan

FH is my second home
well the only people i go out my way to add on are aldoran an dwera cos i want their babys....... and all warlocks now cos they are complete whores

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
well the only people i go out my way to add on are aldoran an dwera cos i want their babys....... and all warlocks now cos they are complete whores

send me ur msn on pm and ill add u and send u one ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
not saying ive never added but 9/10 im solo an rarely add...... unless im close to rr ding then i turn into a rp whore

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
not saying ive never added but 9/10 im solo an rarely add...... unless im close to rr ding then i turn into a rp whore

I only ever seen u solo if that helps Gohan...close to a rr ding yeh i would run around like an idiot in zerg mode too.

It's a new Day for me now. I love you all again. Steam has been dissipated:)

:wub:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:

I add on gohan because I read on FH and IRC that someone doesn't like him...
... uhm, or something. Might also be because he's a complete whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom