Nice fight Happlo.

I

ironhand

Shame u couldnt beat a paladin with ur BM and Warden bot combo, tbh even if those albs hadnt come along what chance did u really have i was owning u even with ur warden healing u, in the end u would of run out of power on your bot and lost.

Better luck next time, oh and btw Arbaal was afk eating dinner, pretty lucky for u else u woulda been wtfpwned in 2 secs.

I look forward to the next encouter.

M

Maeloch

I have an idea what you can do with your ironhand.

K

k1n1k1

Ok Ironhand, for a start warden was not a bot it was me, and also why would anyone want a warden bot... were not like you albs. As for the outcome of the fight we will have to wait and see wont we?! Untill then I will dismiss you. Oh yeah and we only had warden buffs seeing as we only play one account. And as for you comment of running outta power, lmao had loads and loads of power to do me and back up pots , so if u wanna play that game you woulda ran outta power first. And to round it off you dont see me on these forums bragging about who I could and would kill do you ... all talk ... and before you get on you're high horse that so obviously is up there I know you would own me and quite frankly who cares , Just dont go shooting your big mouth off about what ifs and buts.

Learn some manners.

F

Fives

Clothhand imo
your the biggest gimp i ever met..QQ........and what a boring thread

Z

Zarmin

Originally posted by ironhand
Shame u couldnt beat a paladin with ur BM and Warden bot combo, tbh even if those albs hadnt come along what chance did u really have i was owning u even with ur warden healing u, in the end u would of run out of power on your bot and lost.

Better luck next time, oh and btw Arbaal was afk eating dinner, pretty lucky for u else u woulda been wtfpwned in 2 secs.

MUAHAHAHAHAH this laughable ;)
Did u dinged 13 years irl? LOL
Next time will tag along my friend Hap to hunt u ^^
More infos soon for the forums ...

S

stroopwafel

1 paladin should win from a BM+warden anyway

gimp o/

S

Shike

such a sad tosser you are tbh... :sleeping:

H

Happlo

HAHA, my 2nd thread on BW now, 1st for /bowing to someone after a fight and now this, and yes........both posted by albs!!! :D

1st off Ironhand, Kiniki isnt my bot, i dont own a bot of any kind, unlike some judging by the haste you had and amount you blocked. Some people run duo sometimes ya know!! lol

2ndly, you have end and heal chant, we were both ooe for 99% of the fight (in which we were doing perfectly fine in) but remember that as a defensive character you dont have much trouble blocking my unstyled hits!! lol <feels silly he has to spell this out to n00bs>

I admit that if your Merc mate wasnt afk we woulda lost no probs, but thats to be expected with a pally there, and tbh i expected you to beet us alot faster and was surprised we were winning until your fg mates came along to help ;)

Anyhoo, to sum up i am playing a char optomised for group RvR and your playing a char very very good in solo/duel situations. I find it really sad we've had to spell it out why a pally should win, and even more funny that we were in with a good shot at winning before the other albs came :D

F

Fives

come on leave the shitty pally alone now..he know he sux....going down in pbae :))

S

sardine

Think his trying to be '1337' as they call it for killing 2 hibbies or summat

U

umilard

Amusing thread ;)

One thing that keeps bothering me tho, why hit a blademaster if you have a warden standing next to you healing? :p

And buffed Paladin kinda should win over warden+bm unless the blademaster have a bunch of endregenpots with him..

I've taken out 3 people a couple of times with my paladin, and he's a rr2 paladin in epic :p Paladins are truly insane when it comes down to pure melee fights..

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by umilard
Amusing thread ;)

One thing that keeps bothering me tho, why hit a blademaster if you have a warden standing next to you healing? :p

And buffed Paladin kinda should win over warden+bm unless the blademaster have a bunch of endregenpots with him..

I've taken out 3 people a couple of times with my paladin, and he's a rr2 paladin in epic :p Paladins are truly insane when it comes down to pure melee fights..

lies, i have beaten a light menta + hero once! :)

S

Shike

I soloed a merc+mincer yesterday as a caster, am I cool now? :)

I

ironhand

Originally posted by umilard

Becuase then Bm had PF, got onto the Warden a few times but with pbt he would only take a few hits then run off again and chasing him under the effects of PF is useless. Frustrating more than anything.

I

ironhand

Originally posted by sardine
Think his trying to be '1337' as they call it for killing 2 hibbies or summat

It actually was a good fight, that point seems to be missed. But then again u wouldnt know about that becuase your 1 of the NS/Ranger zergs of odins and u wont attack unless u have 4 or 5 shades around you.

S

stroopwafel

serious reply now

BM+warden vs pally is really easy
you just engage the BM and twist, they probably cant kill you before the BM runs ooe

then you kill the warden because he has the buffs and pbt
and then you easily finish the BM

really cant see why there should be a bw thread about this, not like you're the only paladin who has ever killed something solo :)

S

sardine

It actually was a good fight, that point seems to be missed. But then again u wouldnt know about that becuase your 1 of the NS/Ranger zergs of odins and u wont attack unless u have 4 or 5 shades around you.

Hahahha, tell me....when did you ever see Creamy my ranger RvRing? Just look at the bit after it says G-I-M-P-E-D.

Also I killed 6 albs duoing with Suicidal the other week, I must be '1337' to........Lets start a thread on it imo and tell people how '1337' i am!

Users who are viewing this thread