nice action tonight!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
the action in leirvik was cool tonight. many albs there, aswell as mids.
and i can't leave out that little luri that was there either :p. celeilan smt, ganked me twice.

the siege on the inner gate was awesome, not fun beinng dotted so my healings got interupted :).

Gj all mids and albs out there, and let's hope there will be more action like this.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Celione :) and he's OP :p (sun weap and TD) But he knows ;)

/Dracus

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Celione :) and he's OP :p (sun weap and TD) But he knows ;)

/Dracus

Stop being envious, and level your own stuff instead of whine to me ingame :D

Besides that, was only 3 hibs in leirvik at most during the night, so we had odds against us picking fights. Still think we managed to give some diversion both towards mids as well as albs. Was a fun night thu after all.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
the action in leirvik was cool tonight. many albs there, aswell as mids.
and i can't leave out that little luri that was there either :p. celeilan smt, ganked me twice.

the siege on the inner gate was awesome, not fun beinng dotted so my healings got interupted :).

Gj all mids and albs out there, and let's hope there will be more action like this.

Yep the ram action was fun - me (Dryrd) and Frisky (Limpit) playing tag jumping on ram hitting door and jumping off to run and get healed and dott cured was piss funny.

As for the Luri Cel - I have every respect for the chap he/she plays her stealther well and all respect when they are solo with such a large alb presence. At leased I wasnt getting filled with arrows this time.

I hope the mids come out to play and take CK back so we can have more fun before I ding out :)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Limpit I got your cleric's name wrong ;) typing at work and have to rush to type so it dont get seen ;)

His cleric is called Fickle lol

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
... and Frisky (Limpit) ...

Making up names for me now mate ? (the name's Fickle btw ;))

Was good fun last night, apart from my seriously bad head and blocked up ears :(

Proves that it only takes a couple of albs who know what they're doing to get the rest of the albs to work together :D

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i was there with my cleric btw, healor :). i must admitt you did very well there with fickle :). i almost dinged rr2 aswell :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom