Nice action today!

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Todays been really great imo, lots of action and not so much bridge/towerhumping.

Perfect spot, small but yet plenty of room for all people to find what they are looking for. It didnt even matter to get heavily overrun by people playing the game the way they prefer since action was so good overall.

/salute to the albs who dared to try to actually play in openfield and also to all the cool stealthzergers aswell almost felt like it was 2004 a while.

Please dont ruin it by removing irvr/try to raid hibrelics.

tyvm

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah very nice night, 4 hib idiots stealthzerg and some 2 mid fgs on stick adding on everything. Very nice night from solo stealthers PoV indeed! :<

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yeah very nice night, 4 hib idiots stealthzerg and some 2 mid fgs on stick adding on everything. Very nice night from solo stealthers PoV indeed! :<

Get Mani on cleric and ging back and we can make that roxor group we did on hib :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Get Mani on cleric and ging back and we can make that roxor group we did on hib :D

I wanna get Mani back for the sole purpose of him logging his cleric bb and me logging my friar bb and this way we both have a full spectrum of buffs :)
But I'm afraid he fell to the dark side of RL and wont renew :<

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved

lmfao i tried to bomb you and forgot about the dots

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Well, account is going inactive on friday, and i am not going to open it i guess ... Action is shit, server is shit, everything is just shity. Avalon was ok to play but action there is shit as well for fg fights. And i just cba to reroll to other server and redo all the pve stuff...

So let's hope i can get some fun stuff to do in the next 2 days before account is closed.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I had some fun last night again. Joined a couple of random groups and just ambled about. Killed, died, rezzed, pick myself up and get stuck in again.

RP is so much faster than it used to be. 3 realm mini dings in 2 nights and not even spent the whole time RvRing. To be fair though, most of the stuff I used to do I got absolutely zilch for, its nice you get rewards for keeps and suchlike these days, gains are much faster, even despite the lower population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom