Nibshroom?

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it bug abuse to cast shrooms inside our inner tower near the oil? If it is please tell me here...got screens and fraps.

If not bug abuse, then damn clever to cast it where we cant get at them or target them.

Gustav

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
the controllable pet u can cast on oil spot. It is not allowed to cast FaF shrooms.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
think it have been an other thread aboute this search abit =)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
xxManiacxx said:
the controllable pet u can cast on oil spot. It is not allowed to cast FaF shrooms.

It's not possible to cast FnF shrooms on buildings.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
no idea tbh, first time ive ever taken my animist into RVR and you've gone ahead and shot me through the wall about half a dozen times.

And fyi: i was casting shrooms *down* (los below my ground position) onto the oil platform (NOT THE *OIL SPOT*). I dont know if its bug abuse; i dont care if it is.

RightNOW me, whine, QQ, tell your mum.

Tis amusing at the whine a lvl 48 animist casting lvl 16 shrooms pulls tho :p

If id have known it'd merit cock jockey adders to whine this quickly id have taken it out so many weeks earlier.

Ofcourse i welcome te gm's to take away all 207 of my rp's phwoar! or ban me *niec 1 meight*

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
hacks to the max tbh.

and if these fkin nomads would piss off from djinn stone id head back out to get more whine threads!

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
sneakies said:
no idea tbh, first time ive ever taken my animist into RVR and you've gone ahead and shot me through the wall about half a dozen times.

And fyi: i was casting shrooms *down* (los below my ground position) onto the oil platform (NOT THE *OIL SPOT*). I dont know if its bug abuse; i dont care if it is.

RightNOW me, whine, QQ, tell your mum.

Tis amusing at the whine a lvl 48 animist casting lvl 16 shrooms pulls tho :p

If id have known it'd merit cock jockey adders to whine this quickly id have taken it out so many weeks earlier.

Ofcourse i welcome te gm's to take away all 207 of my rp's phwoar! or ban me *niec 1 meight*

2 things nubbins...

1) Volley.

2) And I asked, not sending anything unless it is bug abuse. If you feel 100% sure your actions weren't abusing a bug then I have no problem with you. And if you don't care if its bug abuse then you are an even bigger nobjockey than your post suggests.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know if it is. If i can see my ground target. Its below my position (thus im not spammign turrets up on oil as is the common whines) and i didn't even kill you and your whining.

Then clearly i rule.

And no i havent heard of volley cause im not some foty adding retard :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
You've not heard of volly?

oO

Course ive heard of it, i was being sarcastic. Oh well, my first ever FH whine comes from an RR7L9 adder, complaining about a RR1L1 Level 48 animist.

Thank you :clap:

Oh and back to the original post; asking someone to admit bug abuse is a fruitless thing to do. So just go right ahead, report me, and let who ever runs this circus act accordingly. Or apologise for creating yet another thread that will act as a homing beacon for age old whiners about age old whines. Cause thats all you have gone and done here.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
wow...hit a nerve on nubbins i think. Well...is it bug abuse to cast forest hearts on that oil area platform? If it isn't then there's nothing for me to do but say nice strategy....kept us away from the edge of the keep top and enabled your hibs to get a better foothold.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
yea, sure, its bug abuse. report me and lets see what the circus says. or post a screenshot of where i placed the shrooms and see what the community says (as you said, you have screens).

** note ** they were targettable, and who ever AE'd them killed my gimpy clump in one nuke ** omgoosh, such op shrooms! **

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
my sarcasm detector aside...tbh I don't send willy nilly everything I see in game to ritenow. Its not worth it and i suspect they get too much spam of general crap. In fact I've never sent anything to them...I would have to ask how and probably mess it up anyway.

I haven't faced many animists, I don't generally meet them out in frontiers so I genuinely am asking for my own curiousity. So, from someone other than you nubbins i would like to know if thats a bug.

But, you are a twat if you abuse a bug and actually think its cool or don't care.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
well since your asking a genuine question ill give you my non sarcastic response:

In my eyes it wasn't exploiting abug; the GT i sat shrooms on was in the open part of the oil platform (targettable, and visible), and not above head height. (Having seen animists put shrooms there many times before, i assume its not a bug). Either ways, i didn't know they'd fire up onto the roof if people stuck their nose over and entered the los, that was a nice advantage. I was merely trying to stop people getting onto the oil platforms.

/edit: and like you, i dont got a clue how to use rightnow; besides, everytime sommit dodgey happens i dont happen to have fraps at the ready (missed out on some spectacular lifetapping from the side of a tower when standing at the wall behind oil, and then also missed out on the speed hacker in poc (which gamah also encounter elsewhere).

I just accept it, and go along, i could whine all day about archer trains, specially since they are all solo, yet magically all attack the same guy within seconds of eachother :(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
It is not allowed to shroom there yes, if you want to rightnow it or not is up to you.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
It's not allowed to cast shrooms more than 250 units above you. It is allowed to cast them downwards. That's it.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
It's not allowed to cast shrooms more than 250 units above you. It is allowed to cast them downwards. That's it.

which is what i did :p

climbed up top of tower, cast shrooms down onto oil platform, climbed back down and went back to using my gimpy lifetap :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
ofcourse its not illegal or an exploit to shroom on the oil platform of a tower, sheesh.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
There are only 3 active Animists on the server.

Wait, I am turning into a Hib. Must resist... must resist...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:

...and one of thems level 48....

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
It is ALLWAYS allowed to cast controllable shroom pet (each ani got ONE!!!) anywhere ABOVE or BELOW you anywhere you can or want.

--- *** ... ---

FnF is what causes whine, so here´s the rules for this :

* It is NEVER allowed to cast FnF shrooms ABOVE 250 units over your head.
* It is ALLWAYS allowed to cast FnF shrooms anywhere you gan get a GT which is not above 250 Units above your head.
This inludes :
- Standing in a tower casting down shrooms on battlements.
- Standing inside center keep casting shrooms out onto the BM´s.
- Standing on BM´s casting shrooms onto the oil platforms.
- Standing up on top of towers casting shrooms onto center keep roof.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

Wouldn't call me active, im just out to get mcl 2 for pve :)

im not really anything 'active' atm, too boring, too much coursework :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
every Hibbie should have a shroomer and then we could go and make Alb the land that shrooms forgot.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom