NGGGGGHHH :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm supposed to be meeting a scripting deadline, and the building supervisors are having a drilling fest a couple of floors below me. due to the nature of my office being a server bunker, the armored walls transmit the drilling noise/vibrations quite well. it's like they're in here with me!!!

I CANT WORK LIKE THIS :eek::eek::eek:

TdC

you're not helping :eek:

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
If its that urgent aren't you wasting valuable time posting about it on here. And reading this reply...................... still reading aren't you?.............................. should be working by now shouldnt you!............................... gotcha!! :clap:

TdC

that would help, but I'm so distracted by the drilling that I can't even wank :/

Cyradix

FH is my second home
you can nullify sound waves by producing the exact opposite waves....

TdC

I don't think I can fart that much mate :( not even on a bad day :(

anyhoo, I persevere: the disk part of the script is nearly done!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
ask your boss if you can get flexible working hours.... like when they aren't working :D

TdC

I *have* flexible hours, but no matter, they've stopped. no doubt buggered off home to enjoy the long weekend off, the cockbadgers :(
this script's a bit of an ugly beast, but it works well enough heehee *rubs hands*

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Ask the local law authorities if it's ok to shoot them all

TdC

I had actually considered that you know :(

TdC

oh FFS they're back :( 2 drills and someone working something that sounds like a power saw :/

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Just stand next to the wall, face forwards and enjoy the fun! ;)

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sorry couldn't resist :p

TdC

HOW DID YOU KNOW???1 :(

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know why the fuck it put spaces in between half of those... stupid thing :p

TdC

bah, that's disgusting and probably true :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom