Nf????

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Arnor said:
sorry, didnt see the "do not take the piss out of the threadmaker" tag on this thread
soz u automaticly take the piss outta every1 who posts ? Thats a gr8 way to be ,Next time u make a serious question thread lets all flame it

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Tinneth said:
soz u automaticly take the piss outta every1 who posts ? Thats a gr8 way to be ,Next time u make a serious question thread lets all flame it

gogo:flame:winz

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
well if the guy had spent a LITTLE time formulating his question properly i would have answered him in a nice way, but he didn't, instead he went 'omgz vampires dats gr8 wher r dey ????'.

you make it sound like i am rude to everyone asking questions, i'm only a little unfriendly to people asking stupid questions, thats all :)

maybe he's not english...or didn't have english in school (or haven't had it yet)...

anyways, I wub y00 VF =]

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Tinneth said:
hi m8s i can rite good i can rnt i gr8 n i no all about grammar n stuff so can make my riting real easy 2 read n nt just a bunch of random spew ppl cant follo!!!!!!!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
well if the guy had spent a LITTLE time formulating his question properly i would have answered him in a nice way, but he didn't, instead he went 'omgz vampires dats gr8 wher r dey ????'.

you make it sound like i am rude to everyone asking questions, i'm only a little unfriendly to people asking stupid questions, thats all :)

where in that is the stupid question, he said he heard about those things, how can that be stupid?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh fellas - Trigger doesnt post much on freddys - he is about to ding 50 and has only been playing for a few short months . He's learning more and more like we all did in the beginning so how bout we all just lay off -

He has been shown the websites of where to look up new stats and he now knows where to post certain threads etc so let sleeping dogs lie etc

Marc

FH is my second home
irc pricks thinkin its funny to take the piss out of new people

so cool

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
irc pricks thinkin its funny to take the piss out of new people

so cool

forums tards thinking its funny to make fun of irc pricks

so cool

Users who are viewing this thread