Nf????

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
lo all i heard in NF there is going to be a vampire,banshee and some other class which one hib geting and wat it do ? also is it true they getting rid of fins in nxt patch??

"trespassers will be shot, survivers will be shot again"

triggerhappy hillbilly=lvl47 valewalker
thelittledude <luri>=lvl15 hero :flame:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
yes banshee and vampire are hib classes

banshee introduces cone effect spells like shouts and vampire has celerity :D which is gettin a lot of people moist

Neva heard of getting rid of fins tbh but i wouldnt be surprised, would be good for peeps to find other places

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
soz to disapoint you, but afaik these new classes will be introduced with catacombs, and not with NF.NF will just be a redo of the RvR zones and RAs to make RvR fun again or sommin.

catacombs wich we shouuld get sometime next year i think, will giv us new zones, new grafix, 2new classes for hibs and mids and only1 class for albs.
wich will result in even more PvE :m00:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
lo all i heard in NF there is going to be a vampire,banshee and some other class which one hib geting and wat it do ? also is it true they getting rid of fins in nxt patch??

"trespassers will be shot, survivers will be shot again"

triggerhappy hillbilly=lvl47 valewalker
thelittledude <luri>=lvl15 hero :flame:

seek
professional
help
10yo
kid

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
oh and DF will be going soon as

myabe thats what u mean

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
- 1 questionmark is enough

- there is an option to make signatures so you don't look silly re-typing it every post

- new classes will be in catacombs

- are you on of those people who camps fins 24/7 and whines about not being able to get exp? use your brain, make a group somewhere else

- check the forum before asking questions that have already been answered, or try a search

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
yes banshee and vampire are hib classes

banshee introduces cone effect spells like shouts and vampire has celerity :D which is gettin a lot of people moist

Neva heard of getting rid of fins tbh but i wouldnt be surprised, would be good for peeps to find other places

thanx m8 :D

btw wat is celerity??

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
actually ty all for replys but i have just seen another post that answers all my Qs ty : :twak:

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

- there is an option to make signatures so you don't look silly re-typing it every post

- are you on of those people who camps fins 24/7 and whines about not being able to get exp? use your brain, make a group somewhere else

- check the forum before asking questions that have already been answered, or try a search

Stop being arrogant maybe? He asked a question, answer it and, dont take the piss out of him, as its possible he is new to the game.

As has been said the new classes are in catacombs, nf is RvR revamp..

Obli never heard of df going, but i beleive its being recognised as a frontier zone in 1.71. Fins isnt gotten rid of but being able to kill them as u do now is, since fop an only work on an ally who is out of combat, and ani pets get nerfed. Hopefully it will bring back the old xp group styles, and lets face it EZ is way better xp than fins.. its just harder to get to, and a soloer looking to leech cant really make it all the way out there very often.

Triggerhappy if u go to "user CP" u can then click edit signature and sort that out m8. Dont worry about any piss takes anyones made towards u, if u dont ask u wont learn simple.

Palan is right about more PvE.. which will result in even less people playing daoc.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
oh and DF will be going soon as

myabe thats what u mean

we losing DF in NF?

or in cata ??

i didnt realise that :/ gutted! i like DF ent fun

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Gray-CF said:
we losing DF in NF?

or in cata ??

i didnt realise that :/ gutted! i like DF ent fun

i might be talking poo poo

actually i remember now lol it aint DF

maybe it was marfach or something thats going eventually? ack i dunno lol dont ask me :p im in work :p

tbh i dont think asking people to search on the forums is very friendly, i would rather peeps asked what they needed to know and we answered them :) makes it much more personal and stops us looking like l33test wanks who cant be arsed taking time out of hectic rvr toa sessions to answer some new guy questions

remember we were all noobs at one time :D

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
i might be talking poo poo

actually i remember now lol it aint DF

maybe it was marfach or something thats going eventually? ack i dunno lol dont ask me im in work :p

tbh i dont think asking people to search on the forums is very friendly, i would rather peeps asked what they needed to know and we answered them :) makes it much more personal and stops us looking like l33test wanks who cant be arsed taking time out of hectic rvr toa sessions to answer some new guy questions

remember we were all noobs at one time :D

too damn right m8 :)

far nicer to actualy talk to peeps and help out!

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Marfach and such are rolled into one dungeon due to the frontiers being combined I think - there'll still be a frontier dungeon, but it'll not be the same as what we have now.

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
We dont lose DF in NF. What happens is Marfach is gone and replaced with Passage Of Rights, A new frontier dungeon that leads down to Grand summoners Hall.

In reality it is a lot like DF with 3 realm entrances that can be accessed by all and all lead down to Summoners Hall.

The mobs in it are pretty funky too. Plus there are 4 summoners in total, 3 "minor" summoners and the grand summoner himself.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
Stop being arrogant maybe? He asked a question, answer it and, dont take the piss out of him, as its possible he is new to the game.

As has been said the new classes are in catacombs, nf is RvR revamp..

Obli never heard of df going, but i beleive its being recognised as a frontier zone in 1.71. Fins isnt gotten rid of but being able to kill them as u do now is, since fop an only work on an ally who is out of combat, and ani pets get nerfed. Hopefully it will bring back the old xp group styles, and lets face it EZ is way better xp than fins.. its just harder to get to, and a soloer looking to leech cant really make it all the way out there very often.

Triggerhappy if u go to "user CP" u can then click edit signature and sort that out m8. Dont worry about any piss takes anyones made towards u, if u dont ask u wont learn simple.

Palan is right about more PvE.. which will result in even less people playing daoc.

what the hell are you talking about? I was being pissy, vf was being helpful in a short and concise way.
Get glasses or learn to type the right names m8or

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
um u cant read can u?? if u read who i took the quote from and read that, then u might realise that it wasnt really constructive.. e.g you are one of the whiners who stands at fins 24/7 etc. Not everyone knows how to use the search, all that was needed was a simple answer to his question not embaressing the poor guy.

Where the fuck did i mention your name arnour u retard, learn to use your brain and stop opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble. Infact the only names i actually used where Palan, Triggerhappy and Obli... where u come into it i dont know nor do i care. Oh and ofc i used a quote from VF.. but didnt actually type the name.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
actually mate i dont have ne stuck signature i just say wateva i have thought up lately and i am quite a noob to the game compared to the peeps i play wit neway<punishment,pinstripe,tinneth,prodical,taen,etc>. ne the vampires seem pretty uber with a left hand weopon which as much as i gather is a claw on hand or summa like that, :flame: banshees look like they will be gr8 for keep defending etc with ''befriend''

Triggerhappy,lvl47 VW
Thelittledude,lvl15 luri hero

what u do wen u see an alb running tru a field with one arm?,
=stop laughing and reload

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Rexmundi said:
Ahh let's go Spraggon Den G like old times go on yer will yer will :cheers:

lol that means i have to die aprox every 5mins then :) but im still used to that so np!!! :)

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Selkokieltä sitä vaativille.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
um u cant read can u?? if u read who i took the quote from and read that, then u might realise that it wasnt really constructive.. e.g you are one of the whiners who stands at fins 24/7 etc. Not everyone knows how to use the search, all that was needed was a simple answer to his question not embaressing the poor guy.

Where the fuck did i mention your name arnour u retard, learn to use your brain and stop opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble. Infact the only names i actually used where Palan, Triggerhappy and Obli... where u come into it i dont know nor do i care. Oh and ofc i used a quote from VF.. but didnt actually type the name.

no, you didnt mention me, but you should have. My post was alot less helpful then vf's post und so weiter.

and jesus, so because you didnt mention vf by name, what you wrote wasnt directed at him? yeokm8

now, stay off the cranky-drugs, your obviously getting a bad reaction to them. Vf was being rudeish but helpful, triggerhappy seemed to deserve a little rudeish behaviour imo.

take a chill pill and dont let the bad voices in your head get to you m8

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
right,

i answered his question, and i didn't take the piss out of him, i pointed out why he is taking the piss out of himself.

i'm not going to argue with you because it's a waste of my time, i agree i could have written my post in a friendlier tone but his post didn't really give me any reason to.

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Arnor said:
seek
professional
help
10yo
kid
this is hlpin him yes ?
so why do u not lay off and take ur whine someplace else

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Tinneth said:
this is hlpin him yes ?
so why do u not lay off and take ur whine someplace else

sorry, didnt see the "do not take the piss out of the threadmaker" tag on this thread

trigger: how old are you? just wondering

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
and jesus, so because you didnt mention vf by name, what you wrote wasnt directed at him? yeokm8

now, stay off the cranky-drugs, your obviously getting a bad reaction to them. Vf was being rudeish but helpful, triggerhappy seemed to deserve a little rudeish behaviour imo.

Btw how did he deserve to be treated rudely?? cos he asked a question??
So u admit VF was being rude?? thx game set and match.. u just made my point for me.. thx

VF pointing out to someone they are takeing the piss out of themselves as u put it isnt takeing the piss out of them?? As he has said he is new to the game, did u know it all when u was new to the game.
How did he give u a reason to be rude btw?? Because he asked a civil question.. god help u if u ever ask a civil question and someone rips the piss out of u.. im sure when it happens u wont feel so "uber" about yourself..

I posted on this cos i thought it wasnt fair or right of u to start being rude to someone for asking a question, next time i hope someone pays u the same dues when u ask a question... no more posts on this subject by me.. soz for wasteing your time!

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Btw how did he deserve to be treated rudely?? cos he asked a question??
So u admit VF was being rude?? thx game set and match.. u just made my point for me.. thx

VF pointing out to someone they are takeing the piss out of themselves as u put it isnt takeing the piss out of them?? As he has said he is new to the game, did u know it all when u was new to the game.
How did he give u a reason to be rude btw?? Because he asked a civil question.. god help u if u ever ask a civil question and someone rips the piss out of u.. im sure when it happens u wont feel so "uber" about yourself..

I posted on this cos i thought it wasnt fair or right of u to start being rude to someone for asking a question, next time i hope someone pays u the same dues when u ask a question... no more posts on this subject by me.. soz for wasteing your time!

you need more questionmarks kiddy, most definately

if you have some shit on your cheek, and i say "hi kid, you got something there" am I then taking the piss out of you? (????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well if the guy had spent a LITTLE time formulating his question properly i would have answered him in a nice way, but he didn't, instead he went 'omgz vampires dats gr8 wher r dey ????'.

you make it sound like i am rude to everyone asking questions, i'm only a little unfriendly to people asking stupid questions, thats all :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
take a communial bath or something ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom