Next Weekend?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Something to do next weekend chaps?

Megans working til 5:30 on the 4th of September. (Next Saturday) but i really fancy doing something, hotel or something? concert? see somebody live?

Any ideas AT ALL? :s

Thanks

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Are you out somewhere, different city or something? I'm missing something here, but why would you go to a hotel for fun? :eek7:

Laddey

FH is my second home
The Lakedistrict! Nice hotel.

or

Owd Nells / Guys Court. Just round the corner from me.

Toh. The reason for going to a hotel is because its something different. A hotel out in the country. Get assholed in a bar / different town then go back to the hotel and screw into the night without worrying about the bed making a noise.

Marc

FH is my second home
The Lakedistrict! Nice hotel.

or

Owd Nells / Guys Court. Just round the corner from me.

Toh. The reason for going to a hotel is because its something different. A hotel out in the country. Get assholed in a bar / different town then go back to the hotel and screw into the night without worrying about the bed making a noise.

Go to bowness/windermere. Only an hour up the road, probably even less for you as you get into the M6 quicker than me. Just up the m6 then when you turn off, the road takes you straight into bowness.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
go jump off stuff, or painballing or something.

nothing says 'you're so special' more than pushing someone off somewhere high then holding a painball execution and shooting them in the back of the head...call me sentimental.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Ah yeah, it's just for after-hours fun. I was a bit :eek7: at the situation as i read it that you're looking for something to do until the missus gets in gear :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom