next patch - when?

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
yuo can all cwy liek baby gurls!!1

See if I care. ;)

Nahh we might get mistaken for some silly freak playing a lurikeen....ohhh that would be you :p

O

old.Emma

mmm how does it go.. what goes around comes around

can`t wait till i spam the boards with Cry More n00b when they nurf enchanters/champs/friars/infils and what not.. cant bloody wait

S

Sharma

The day they nerf chanters into the ground ill go party :D

K

klavrynd

dream on, they're downsizing the midgard player base so they can stop development , they'll never nerf hib or alb

T

The Kingpin

Amen

Oh and..

Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,Klavrynd,

Cry More

:scared:

T

Tesla Monkor

Poor klavvie. :/

<Combs her fur and feeds her zerkertreats 'For a Shiny PeltTM'. :>

T

The Kingpin

From..

Berserkers and SB, got nerfed, as VN Boards was screaming with Nerfs..

Now seems Nerf Mana Enchanters are next up..

God damn, i hope they shove the stick right up a mana enchanters rare end..

K

klavrynd

the only "nerf" they're getting is the debuff put higher in the mana line which they all spec very high anyhow

H

Harm

The version 1.62 is still being tested on Pendragon, the American test server and should be patched to their live servers next week. On our side, the patch 1.61 is about half done. Seeing the patching schedule for the 1.62, we will probably jump directly to the 1.62 on the European servers. It is still a bit early to give a more precise date, since we don't know yet if the 1.62 will be big translation-wise.

www.camelot-europe.com

K

kinag

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Cry more n00b

(you sooo asked for it)

Im not going to say what you asked for there....

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by klavrynd
dream on, they're downsizing the midgard player base so they can stop development , they'll never nerf hib or alb

Twat :great:
(Note the capital T. I'm very strict on that.)

K

klavrynd

look at me mommy i can call people naughty words!

T

The Kingpin

Well if 1.63 is a Mid love patch..

We best hide in our bunkers..

The whines will be to much to handle..

T

Tesla Monkor

The Chanter nerf isn't actually a nerf. It's a BUFF. By moving the resist debuff to a higher spec-level in the same spell line (Which they spec to anyway, as already mentioned elsewhere in this thread), they'll have LESS resists to it than before. Give me a few of those nerfs too, please. :p

S

StormriderX

1.63 or 1.64 will be mid loving just like 1.60 love was alb loving and 1.62 was supposed to be hib loving but instead turned into a class balance patch o_0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom