Next Patch after DR, Which shall it be?

What would you prefer as the next patch on EU servers after DR goes live?

• Break the cycle and Patch Directly to 1.81

Votes: 136 72.0%
  • Follow the rutine and Patch to 1.81 + 1.82

Votes: 53 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
We get the stable versions - e.g. the 1.80 we get is the one frm a month after DR release which has got around the "number of abilities" cap.
Thanks flim :)

See, if we had our patch go live the same time the yanks did, we'd have had a month of whines on here about that - there ARE advantages to holding off, one of them being we get to use yanks as guinea pigs for our diabolical schemes :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
But..but.. You can't focus on that!

You need to focus on the part where we don't have to spend countless hours in ToA to fix our characters!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
im kind of enjoying n00bing it up on Glasto at the moment, when im not on Prydwen :)

Screw ToA - Like bots didn't out balance RvR enough, ToA killed it for me as i quite enjoyed solo jogs out before that... :(

that said, Og's belt gets love in 1.81 which is nice for me :) Str cap is increased... all good...

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
rampant said:
imo GOA have to get out 1.81 as soon as possible as when DR comes out (like end of feb) - this would be used to attract more people into the game.

Agree, it is such a big change, it will be very important for us in EUR to get it as soon as possible.

Since Classic servers came we have only been able to muster 50% of the normal daily force online, cause about half of our active players have been on Glastonbury. I hope and think they return by 1.81 at least the most of them.

More fun to have 20 online in guild, than 10.

Best regards

Von War
GM Danish Huscarls.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Gifv highly corrosive acid rain so everyone has to do keep raids with titanium umbrellas or risk melting away....

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
- Paladins to be limited to wooden armour
- Heretics to only have one eye, so no depth perception
- Wizards to have a 1 in 50 chance of casting the wrong spell in RvR immediately after recovering from a stun.
- Chanters to have no friends, only people who pretend to be their friends
- Hunters pets to have a 15% chance of being distracted by a butterfly, or go chasing off after a rat, or stopping to lick their balls each time they are set to attack in RvR...
- Animists to get a new mushroom exporting contract from Pukka Pies
- All Bards must wear clogs
- Legion will now have a bolt style "kitten throwing" ability, where he randomly chooses a kitten from a big sack, bites its face off and then chucks it at invaders.
- All the water in ToA will periodially freeze, meaning anyone stuck under the water will drown, after half an hour of frantic banging on the underside of the ice, like some grotesque marcel marceux...

i think thats all i want patched in for 1.82... :shifty:

Tilda

Hahaha classic Redi, rep for j00 :D:D
I love the hunter and wizard changes :D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
- Paladins to be limited to wooden armour
- Heretics to only have one eye, so no depth perception
- Wizards to have a 1 in 50 chance of casting the wrong spell in RvR immediately after recovering from a stun.
- Chanters to have no friends, only people who pretend to be their friends
- Hunters pets to have a 15% chance of being distracted by a butterfly, or go chasing off after a rat, or stopping to lick their balls each time they are set to attack in RvR...
- Animists to get a new mushroom exporting contract from Pukka Pies
- All Bards must wear clogs
- Legion will now have a bolt style "kitten throwing" ability, where he randomly chooses a kitten from a big sack, bites its face off and then chucks it at invaders.
- All the water in ToA will periodially freeze, meaning anyone stuck under the water will drown, after half an hour of frantic banging on the underside of the ice, like some grotesque marcel marceux...

i think thats all i want patched in for 1.82... :shifty:

:worthy: :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom