Next gen nintendo...

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I think you have to give the Wii a little credit in that it was the first console not particularly marketed towards the gamer market. I mean Wii-Fit alone is probably responsible for a huge percentage of its sales and opened up an entirely new market, a lot of which will now buy nintendos next offering.

The problem from a gamers point of view is that the Wii is 99% gimmick. As a gamer I can't think of a single Wii game that I actually enjoyed and I can't think pof any game on it that I thought of as a must buy.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wii isn't really a console so much as a gimmick to sell wii fit to women, it's nothing different from a diet/exercise fad dvd :p

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
no matter what you think it is or whether you hate it or not its a success story

the wii made gaming accessible for the average nublet ie your mums and dads and grandparents and sisters who wouldnt be seen dead usually playing a console its social gaming at its finest

those games sell the party game stuff is designed for multiple ppl to play ie a family not some sad CoD addict wanting his epeen fix

i dont go on my wii anymore cant remember last time i did but credit where credit is due the wii brought fun back into the console market otherwise why would microsoft and sony try to emulate it so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom