Next Gen Buffbots and RP fat infis

G

Garris-

Originally posted by Euthanasia.

maybe the mods find me taking the piss out of the bunch of tards that post here funny? :m00:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Your still the only person laughing at your jokes.

E

Euthanasia.

that maybe so but i'm not the only person laughing at you:(

G

Garris-

Ohh, that. Yeah. They know about that. It's called schizophrenia.

E

Euthanasia.

Garris you are one of the only people that aren't fun to take the piss out of..
you just make it too easy and it just takes the fun out of it :(

G

Garris-

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
Garris you are one of the only people that aren't fun to take the piss out of..
you just make it too easy and it just takes the fun out of it :(

If I make it too easy why haven't you done it yet?

I apologise if you didn't understand any of the big words I used. Google might help though.

G

Garris-

You know whats really funny? Your post was 11 minutes after mine. You spent about 10 minutes analysing my posts so you could make some kind of point. Congratulations. Nice to know that I've wasted your time.

J

Jonaldo

this isn't going very far kids.... Euthanasia why do you always insist on insulting just about everyone on these boards with apparently no motive.

I haven't seen one even remotely funny comment in this thread to suggest that anyone would be laughing here.

Garris, perhaps stop fanning the flames here, any reply seems to be interpreted as some kind of provocation for more insults, why not both just quit already?

G

Garris-

Alright, I'll call it quits. Nothing to be gained from triggering the same generic responses over and over anyway.

M

Myddrin

The Wizard room in Barrows is a really naff place to xp, I had to take my wizard from 48 to 50 there many moons ago and it was a really hard slog, I wouldnt recommend it to anyone. The pathing on the mobs is crazy (is it fixed yet?) and the xp is crap solo. I recommend everyone leaves the spot so I can level my alt the hard way with a full group :p

In all seriousness though, it seems some of 'the best' spots for xp'ing seem to be taken over by level 50's power levelling their alts. Im not complaining because a hunting ground it first come first served - full stop, I admit I took advantage of the wizard room when levelling my Wizzy ages ago.

What I do find tricky is now my alt is level 42, the normal options of Advisors/Celts or Tanglers etc seem redundant due to those spots normally being booked out to power levellers and the like (but nothing wrong with that). DF is a lucky bonus every now and then (lucky = getting DF + finding a nice group)

So on that note.............is anyone intersted in forming a semi permanent xp group doing Ice Strider interceptors in Odins? :p I would love to hunt in the frontiers but sadly can never find a group willing to travel for their xp :)

M

minnie

Come on guys don't keep falling for the

"my name is najwa and I need/desperately want attention from everyone"

Najwa I will say it again....

grow up you stupid tosser.

Najwa I've never seen you post anything that is not designed to get you attention. As for the mods here...they enjoy laughing at you Najwa not us.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Myddrin

So on that note.............is anyone intersted in forming a semi permanent xp group doing Ice Strider interceptors in Odins? :p I would love to hunt in the frontiers but sadly can never find a group willing to travel for their xp :)

Hey Myddrin :D

Count me in, been awhile since we hunted together.. and I am also finding it hard to get groups.. normaly only one tree group running these days and Tangs are just camped by people who dont even bother answering if they have a space or not. (Remebers the 2 lvl 50s and the lvl 49) arrogant bastards :(

So I am looking for a group, even willing to just use Gimly (and let Speeedy leech) as I have now respeced to 50+8 shield 37+6 Parry 44+4 Slash, MoB 3 and MoP 1.

/Edit
Yep i do advisors to with Speeedy leeching, why? cause there are no groups that I can get :(

M

minnie

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Myddrin

So on that note.............is anyone intersted in forming a semi permanent xp group doing Ice Strider interceptors in Odins? :p I would love to hunt in the frontiers but sadly can never find a group willing to travel for their xp

...sure and you will find many who will be glad to join u.

C

case-rigantis

having just about hit 38 with my infi i don`t see teh big deal regards taking agro

a good PA and creeping death stunned mob for ages then damn good chance to evade coupled with a wizzy nuking the hell outa the mob?..= dead mob infi on full health easy peasy

O

old.Thiralith

fortunately the RP god was always with me :cool: , usually just went through it opened doors myself even with up to 15 mids camping it, can't think of a time I didn't manage to pass.

agree with jadow that a PL'ed inf will have lots to learn, myself I went pretty much to yggdra pre-lvl40, learned quite a lot there, and to stay away from the purp cons patrolling :D

A

Artemls

Originally posted by old.Thiralith
fortunately the RP god was always with me :cool: , usually just went through it opened doors myself even with up to 15 mids camping it, can't think of a time I didn't manage to pass.

agree with jadow that a PL'ed inf will have lots to learn, myself I went pretty much to yggdra pre-lvl40, learned quite a lot there, and to stay away from the purp cons patrolling :D

Go away evil finne! ;)

Seitzi Svenne - Uber red hair Highlander 2-hand Paladin

O

old.Thiralith

come and play CS some day on a TK server :| we got unfinished stuff :eek:

B

Brinx

Editted out the crap so the thread's actually reasonably readable again.

Y

-yoda-

i couldnt be assed readin all replys . BUT if you check EVERY server worldwide you prolly wont find any ASSASIN top of the rp ladders .. maybe not even in the top 5.. hell maybe not even top 10 .. so why u whinge saying they are rp pharmers i think u need go out more so you not so narrow minded . yes infils are UBER 1v1 and can kill practicly any class in a 1v1 situation . but they also get nerfed soon "no ip" haha but they not as much rp farmers as you may think

O

old.Emma

Well i can admit i have a buffbot.... but unlike the powerlvl`n peeps.. i i lvl`d my bot to lvl 20 with my SB, then lvl`d her with my warrior who was 20 as well. i solo`d my warrior pretty much all the way to lvl 50 yeah it took me ages to do but but atleast i know the class well enough to engage in rvr effectivly from the get go.. i dont need to learn the ins and outs of the class, i dont need to learn how to play the class first.. might sound arrogant.. but hey wtf.. atleast i made a char that isnt overpowered and common as hell. just how many of those pl`d infils are still gonna be playing when 1.56 arrives ? not many i bet

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by old.Emma
just how many of those pl`d infils are still gonna be playing when 1.56 arrives ? not many i bet

How many play after level 24? Hardly any:)

The trouble with buff bots is people dont always realise they are Buffbots. In a keep defense in Thid I once shouted out "Could do with a heal on left side of keep if possible?" And got the response "Thats nice". Then I got a message saying he was playing his merc and the cleric was his 'buff bot' and was sick of getting heal requests.

So I just sat there, narrowly survived the DoT I had on me and waited a few mins until I was well enough to mount the battlements with my scout again.

Seemed wrong to me but I guess thats the way it is - when I was about with Gabrial (not a buff bot:)) I would heal whoever needed it most in those circumstances (assuming I had POW:))

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Emma
just how many of those pl`d infils are still gonna be playing when 1.56 arrives ? not many i bet
they will be gone then, and a few weeks later they will all be replaced with level 50 pl'd scouts :p

O

Olgark

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron

they will be gone then, and a few weeks later they will all be replaced with level 50 pl'd scouts :p

Not scouts but hunters. At the moment the hunter class is least played class next to the spiritmaster in Midgard. I wonder how many will level up a Hunter after patch 1.56

S

Shike

kinda funny, Najwa was acting as a dick some month ago when I left Albion, still going at it I see... keep the good job up! :rolleyes:

:sleeping:

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Personally I don't have a buff-bot, but my aug shaman Tormax does have a level 50 skald speed-bot named Eynar tho...:uhoh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom