Next expansion

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know when it is released in Europe? Not specific date but maybe a month.

I tried to search info about the next expansion but couldn't find much.
No estimates, status on testing etc.

Searched GOA's site and Freddys. Is there some other place I should check for this kind of information now?
I admit I have been inactive long time and maybe just checking wrong places.

Keitan

Banned
Ttillub said:
Anyone know when it is released in Europe? Not specific date but maybe a month.

I tried to search info about the next expansion but couldn't find much.
No estimates, status on testing etc.

Searched GOA's site and Freddys. Is there some other place I should check for this kind of information now?
I admit I have been inactive long time and maybe just checking wrong places.

next month i think it is

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you really aren't missing that much, its just a big lagathon in there. piss annoying yellow con mobs that agro you everywhere and near perma camped all over by warders. top side is pretty good though as all the newbs are down in laby :)

oh an mucho gimpwhine over maulers inc :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Raven said:
you really aren't missing that much, its just a big lagathon in there. piss annoying yellow con mobs that agro you everywhere and near perma camped all over by warders. top side is pretty good though as all the newbs are down in laby :)

oh an mucho gimpwhine over maulers inc :)

Don't forget more leet itams to get :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Vladamir said:
Should know theres some stuff thats > Toa/DR gear then :p
yeah there is a few nice items, but nothing spectacular, can still make a good temp without etc :)

the mystical item slot stuff is fairly nice though.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Raven said:
yeah there is a few nice items, but nothing spectacular, can still make a good temp without etc :)

the mystical item slot stuff is fairly nice though.

Quite a few bits of my template are OTD's from Laby, though i am on classic :p

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
get ya fletchers and wpn crafters leveling cops the lack of mauler drops is untrue :(

as sum1 said above laby is EXTREMELY LAGGY

prolly the best thing is able to goto ml10 (double exp in si and nf) and the mythical items

Labyrinth itself is pants IMO

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the double exp is US only to celebrate 5 years (think it is) of DAOC

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Laby is quite a nice zone visually but the number of groups that just run around the hub is ridicolous, not to mention the stealthzergs :p

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Laby is quite a nice zone visually but the number of groups that just run around the hub is ridicolous, not to mention the stealthzergs :p

<recalls the nightmares of the 4 rr9 rangers 2 rr10 NSs and 2 rr11 Nightshades camping mid "entrance" then bowing after kicking your solo rr4 ass> :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Basic_X said:
<recalls the nightmares of the 4 rr9 rangers 2 rr10 NSs and 2 rr11 Nightshades camping mid "entrance" then bowing after kicking your solo rr4 ass> :(

Lies.

I'm only RR3 :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
u were playing waffa today?

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:

Im looking forward to being high enough RR to Get TWF3 for those Zergs in Laby lol will be fun and rps galore.
ON a different note tho.. its actually pretty good rvr in there later morning/early afternoon UK time.. due to most the yank kiddies being in bed or a school, lots of solo and small scale rvr.. altho the RVR area is kinda limited cos every1 just runs around the hub

Gamah

Banned
I would have reactivated my bainshee for this had they not fixed the cone stuff :(

Keitan

Banned
QuickStix said:
Im looking forward to being high enough RR to Get TWF3 for those Zergs in Laby lol will be fun and rps galore.
ON a different note tho.. its actually pretty good rvr in there later morning/early afternoon UK time.. due to most the yank kiddies being in bed or a school, lots of solo and small scale rvr.. altho the RVR area is kinda limited cos every1 just runs around the hub

doubt ull be able to do TWF 3 on them tbh.. its so zergy u see enemys in like 10 fgs + on US and if ure in 2 fg or so u get insta killed lol

Vladamir

FH is my second home
QuickStix said:

Yeah, i generally prefer to not rvr in laby because it's such a zerg/addfest there. Although it seems pretty quiet about odins/hw most of the time :(

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Yeah, i generally prefer to not rvr in laby because it's such a zerg/addfest there. Although it seems pretty quiet about odins/hw most of the time :(

aye went solo on skald in there got blown to shit by tons of FGs lol

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
doubt ull be able to do TWF 3 on them tbh.. its so zergy u see enemys in like 10 fgs + on US and if ure in 2 fg or so u get insta killed lol

I know i am active ATM on mid gareth...

Vlad HW/Odins is pretty good later evening .. due to laby being so zergy they come to hw/odins and emain..

goo place ive found to find soloers.. but also VERY risky. is agramon bridges.. and get the soloers as they head for laby. also v good fg v fg fight en route to lab.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
QuickStix said:
I know i am active ATM on mid gareth...

Vlad HW/Odins is pretty good later evening .. due to laby being so zergy they come to hw/odins and emain..

goo place ive found to find soloers.. but also VERY risky. is agramon bridges.. and get the soloers as they head for laby. also v good fg v fg fight en route to lab.

Yeah i tend to hang around bridges and RF down zerglings before they know whats what :D

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Yeah i tend to hang around bridges and RF down zerglings before they know whats what :D
Ill have to have a fight with ya sometime.. whats ya char names on hib gareth ?
i tend to play my mauler for rvr and sup sm for pl..

mauler = Bwtch

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Waffa the brehon ranger :D

Taking a little break atm to get some uni work done, and like fck i'm fighting a mauler xd

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Laby has not much to offer, its nice for ppl who like to zerg thats all. The Mauler is pretty op just like Vamps. For the rest, the new quest gives a nice amount of gold and frontier zones ar even bigger and more abandoned, thats it actualy, no reason to looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom