Newsflash newsflash! Mythic admits to LA being overpowered!

V

VodkaFairy

Urm.. trust me, after 23 days /played I know a whole lot more about nightshades than you do. I take it you have never played one before? Also, at level 47 I know what I'm capable of in RvR. Infils hit me for 200-300 damage every hit with mainhand, nightshades hit me for 100-200 in duels mainhand.

Notice a difference? :x

The difference between 2.2 and 2.5x specpoints is easy to see, no need to have a nightshade for that. We get less points cos we have our spells. Castable DD does about 40 dmg unbuffed.. yay ;/

Level 50 doesn't mean everything.. jeeze

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Urm.. trust me, after 23 days /played I know a whole lot more about nightshades than you do. I take it you have never played one before? Also, at level 47 I know what I'm capable of in RvR. Infils hit me for 200-300 damage every hit with mainhand, nightshades hit me for 100-200 in duels mainhand.

Notice a difference? :x

The difference between 2.2 and 2.5x specpoints is easy to see, no need to have a nightshade for that. We get less points cos we have our spells. Castable DD does about 40 dmg unbuffed.. yay ;/

BUT MYTHIC SAYS MY NS IS A CASTER WITH MELEEE

V

VodkaFairy

Yeh we are, just like mentalism mentalists have powerfull crowd controll spells :rolleyes:

Mythic.. pah

F

froler-mid

Heh yeah, we're the best assassin with a buffbot and AP3 + Viper + WA3+

thats like rr5? - farmed easy in like a month.

i wish i was a NS tbh.

K

k9awya

it does

you know about pve, im sure you have great comparisons on how hard you can hit fins for or something.. oh wait you didnt even lvl your own char.. some horny kids do that.

and yes 47 is a LONG way off 50, even bigger difference since you are playing an assasin, even 49/50 isnt to be compared realistically.

you dont know what you are capable of in rvr and saying nightshades are crap well you are proving the point.

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
BUT MYTHIC SAYS MY NS IS A CASTER WITH MELEEE

They changed the descrpition a few months ago.. something to do with to many people complaing :]

C

censi

inf>SB>>ns

yes..

but the deciding factor is usually always who PA's who.

silly though

give NS 2.5 and dragonfang
give inf a bit more con and 5 sec evade stun
give SB DD and 7 sec evade stun

Assasins now more or less balanced. (wont happen though)

K

k9awya

ns gets the stun style in quickest, considering the speed they hit at they get quite a few hits during that stun

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by froler-mid
thats like rr5? - farmed easy in like a month.

i wish i was a NS tbh.

A Whole month? :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by k9awya
oh wait you didnt even lvl your own char.. some horny kids do that.

God you're just an asshole. I've solo'd 90% of the time on my nightshade, it's just that on the last few levels a friend is helping me out 'cos I can't do it myself. Can you stop whining about this? Jesus

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by censi
inf>SB>>ns

yes..

silly though

PA? between assasins? k...

only infs i 'somtimes' lose to, are rr7+

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by censi
inf>SB>>ns

yes..

silly though

NS got evade stun, its great.
infils need more con, yes, but we get more spec pts...acceptble..

give SB's dd's and a 7sec stun? erm T_T_T_T right.

i still say NS are the most powerfull assasin there is.

E

Ebonn

Infils hit me for 200-300 damage every hit with mainhand,

Definatly buffed vs unbuffed or you have very low resists or a combination of the two. :[

P

Puppetmistress

Level 50 means ALL in RvR I am afraid. If you wanna be competive as everyone, you have to be 50.

They got huge chance-to-hit bonus on you (since you're lower level), you got a penalty vs. them.

To make things worse you got lower AF, probably unfinished spec (not sure about that; but if you aren't unfinished you proove the point 2.2x specpoints on NS's is fine), lower weaponskill and less evade. You probably cannot use the poisons a lvl 50 RR+ assassin has access too.

Your resist-caps are lower, etc etc etc.

If you add all those things up you can't seriously think you can stand a serious chance against another assassin.

Ofcourse you can kill the occassionally lone caster/hybrid(?) and every now and then another assassin, but that's it.

So sorry to disagree; but you are NOT competitive unless you're lvl 50. And RR+ for nightshades vs. other assassins; that's something what probably needs fixing.

K

k9awya

God you're just an asshole. I've solo'd 90% of the time on my nightshade, it's just that on the last few levels a friend is helping me out 'cos I can't do it myself. Can you stop whining about this? Jesus

why mention 26days played, its not like its real ns experience as you try to make it look like

90% solo.. hmm yes strong pve playtime

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Ebonn
Definatly buffed vs unbuffed or you have very low resists or a combination of the two. :[

My resists are pretty low, 22 crush / 18 thrust / 18 slash.

C

Carlos Bananos

Any assasin under lvl 50, i hit for my cap nearly every swing :l

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Level 50 means ALL in RvR I am afraid. If you wanna be competive as everyone, you have to be 50.

They got huge chance-to-hit bonus on you (since you're lower level), you got a penalty vs. them.

To make things worse you got lower AF, probably unfinished spec (not sure about that; but if you aren't unfinished you proove the point 2.2x specpoints on NS's is fine), lower weaponskill and less evade. You probably cannot use the poisons a lvl 50 RR+ assassin has access too.

Your resist-caps are lower, etc etc etc.

If you add all those things up you can't seriously think you can stand a serious chance against another assassin.

Ofcourse you can kill the occassionally lone caster/hybrid(?) and every now and then another assassin, but that's it.

So sorry to disagree; but you are NOT competitive unless you're lvl 50. And RR+ for nightshades vs. other assassins; that's something what probably needs fixing.

Where did I whine about not being able to kill level 50 infils? I'm just saying, infils hit me alot harder than nightshades. And we have less hp's too... And mythic sais.. or said.. our magic makes up for fewer hitpoints and less specpoints. But our magic sux, we only have a few good RA's. But we need rps for that and infils just need 50 in thrust to have an uber move..

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
Any assasin under lvl 50, i hit for my cap nearly every swing :l

yus, its a huuuuge step 49->50.

49 u get raped, at 50 u do ok, 50 and rr5 then your in the game :D

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by k9awya
why mention 26days played, its not like its real ns experience as you try to make it look like

90% solo.. hmm yes strong pve playtime

Find some nice things smetimes k9awya,it might help :eek:

or just hmm...relax :D Bet you could use holiday

Edit: And i didint know you are not experienced NS because you actually level yourself,you saying PL:ed lvl 50 ns knows better than someone who played it without any PL?

S

Sharp Thing

Yeh we are, just like mentalism mentalists have powerfull crowd controll spells :rolleyes:

Mythic.. pah
my chanter, stlong utility!

K

k9awya

ns generally take the fastest weap possible and hit every 1,5sec

could explain some dmg loss per hit

L

lofff

hello, i only wanted to say: elves suck meatballs.

thx.

goodnite.

K

k9awya

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Find some nice things smetimes k9awya,it might help :eek:

or just hmm...relax :D Bet you could use holiday

im nice when its due!

and yeah you bet i need a holiday:D

V

VodkaFairy

We only have two weapons... guarded rapier (3.6 spd) and angled daggers (3.0 spd).

Don't think there are other craftable 16.5 dps piercers, so it's not our fault :p

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
hes right, my DD dmg went up allot on other ppl from 49 to 50

F

froler-mid

Where did I whine about not being able to kill level 50 infils? I'm just saying, infils hit me alot harder than nightshades. And we have less hp's too... And mythic sais.. or said.. our magic makes up for fewer hitpoints and less specpoints. But our magic sux, we only have a few good RA's. But we need rps for that and infils just need 50 in thrust to have an uber move..

i belive NS got more (or the same) hp as me. +a smart NS get aug con3(?) for AP = more hp's on the NS

ye, the dd's suck when it comes too dmg, nice utility thou. interupt casters while grouping etc.

only a 'few' good RA's? - NS got the _best_RA's of any assasin in the game.

Dragonfang is not as uber as it used too be. ( everyone got purge after IP-nerf etc)

V

VodkaFairy

Yeah, I know he's right. I never said it doesn't make a big difference ;)

I'm just saying, nightshades need RA's to compensate the terrible con and damage output. I don't think that's very fair imo ;/

P

Puppetmistress

Just pointing out a lvl47 is NOT able to be competitive in real RvR

Furthermore I think alot of things come down to the fact Mythic originally intended Hibs as being caster-realm.

What you say with having 50 in thrust to have an uber move: At least they brought in alot of specpoints to get 50 thrust. And once it was uber, nowadays every assassins has purge.

But no doubt Hibernia has the worst 'base' assassin, but they got the best casters. Perhaps they should make all realms the same. If you don't want that (I wouldn't like it) we have to live with our limitations.

There is no way I can be as uber as an enchanter as Alb-caster. And their stun is baseline, not even specced 50 levels in thrust :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom