News...

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Not fredddied for a while, Vae does so more than I, but looking through recent threads he appears to have omitted (or forgot) to tell you our recent news....he proposed to me on June 18th, on top of Tintagel in Cornwall in the remains of an arthurian chapel....I said yes...so YAY, we're engaged!
Wedding sometime summer 2009!

JBP|

Part of the furniture
It was mentioned in #Freddyshouse back in june along with Sheepcows engagement.

If you don't use IRC you won't know anything about it i suspect.:kissit:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
woo congrats to you both! I take it the 2000+ Freddies turning up will have pride of place?

Damini

Part of the furniture
Wazzer you old geriatric, you don't remember anyone who wasn't a BW original. Mycenae and Vae have been around for ages now :)

Congratulations to the two of you. Can Mrs Scruffles be a ring bearer? Scurrying down the aisle with a little red cushion... Any idea where you're going to get hitched? I'm trying to persuade Kenny that we should get married at the weald and downland museum, though I'm still snagged on the trying to persuade him to get married part :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wazzer you old geriatric, you don't remember anyone who wasn't a BW original. Mycenae and Vae have been around for ages now :)
What do you expect when he can't even get his own bloody name right? ;)

PS: Congratulations :clap:

Damini

Part of the furniture
Heh. Don't taint the thread with your internet brand of smut!

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Hhehehe Dam....if she existed, Mrs Scruffles would not only be a ring bearer but our hamsters namesake and godmother as well probably!
We might be getting hitched at Ham Polo Club, we went to see it this evening!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Do they sit around and suck polo's competitively?

Do they have a beginners night? What are the membership fees like?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Two people I don;t know are getting married. Woooooo.

Congrats tho.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm trying to persuade Kenny that we should get married at the weald and downland museum, though I'm still snagged on the trying to persuade him to get married part :D

Show Kenny this and I bet he will be right up for a wedding.

Me and Samm probably getting married first half of next year, IF she doesn't miss another Ovaltine like she did on Saturday :eek:

Congrats to you peeps anyways.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Hhehehe Dam....if she existed, Mrs Scruffles would not only be a ring bearer but our hamsters namesake and godmother as well probably!
We might be getting hitched at Ham Polo Club, we went to see it this evening!

Hurrah, congratulations and all the rest.

Can i ask something though, at the ham polo club do they have dwarves with sticks riding the piggies as full sized people would be just cruel.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
arf arf....HAM is a small place between richmond and kingston....Polo is a a bit like hockey, but played on horseback and with longer and more vicious sticks....so no piggies, or sucking of small round sweets involved....hurumph, shouldn;t have said anything should I?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
arf arf....HAM is a small place between richmond and kingston....Polo is a a bit like hockey, but played on horseback and with longer and more vicious sticks....so no piggies, or sucking of small round sweets involved....hurumph, shouldn;t have said anything should I?
Ham's lovely, i used to live in richmond and used to wander up the river to Ham house all the time, the statues are quite spooky there.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think I will be moving to Richmond/Kingston at some point in my life. It is very lovely around there.

I love Richmond park Its a great place to escape from the city while still being in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom