News Update[camelot-europe]

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
A few more weeks on the European Servers

We'd like to announce the decision that has just been made to postpone the transfer of the European servers until February 17. More information on the transfer, and the replies to your questions will appear next week.

not much but better than nothing

ps: there was also more info about the behemoth event and a calendar if anyone is interested, oh and they are also telling about their first days managing daoc :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
why can't they keep the accounts open for free up until that point :(

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer, I take it if/when they move us to US servers, you'll be there?

Septina

Part of the furniture
$100 says the last account that's been paid for closes Feb 17th and this is the frenchies way of not having to pay back any subs. ;)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Hello,

We thank you for your suggestion but, as we said, the game will keep running as usual until the takeover. If, at the moment of the takeover, there will be some days left on your subscription, those days will be transferred as well or reimbursed.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
--------
My suggestion being free account access until the takeover, stingy frenchies!

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Ah just make it free until the change over :)

The people who have paid, have paid and no one new will be subscribing. They won't miss out because they will get the benefit of players coming back for the final weeks filling out the action a bit more.

Win Win for everyone surely?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A week to go and we still don't really know what's going to happen :( Something tells me it will be delayed.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
A week to go and we still don't really know what's going to happen :( Something tells me it will be delayed.

From last Fridays news

We plan to save the data that will be transmitted to Mythic on Monday 15 February in the morning. The servers will be shut down so as to carry out the operations in the best conditions. Access to the game should be then restored, but all character and guild progressions, RvR changes and other game changes ulterior to this safeguard will not be saved. Mythic will launch its servers on 17 February using the saved data from the 15th. Further information will be provided next Friday, or in the course of the week, if events dictate

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah thats known but what are Mythic going to do?

Its not been confirmed by them what the server structure will be. Who is going where and what language it will be in.
Its not been confirmed whether we can transfer our Ywain toons to the EU servers or not.
Its not been confirmed whether we can transfer our US toons to our EU accounts or vise versa, I don't fancy paying for 5 accounts (3 US and 2 EU)

I would just like to know where we stand.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
dont take offence but seriously 5 accts? why????? surely 2 max?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
2 on europe(Hero and bb) and three on US(Main, 2nd and bb)

Perfectly normal.. Ask BloodOmen :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
dont take offence but seriously 5 accts? why????? surely 2 max?

That's the point. I have 2 accounts from Excal, my Hero with assorted alts and my BB.

On the US I have 3 accounts, my other Hero and assorted alts along with my BB account and a 3rd account with a pve ment bot and (soon) bard bot

I currently pay for 3 accounts but in future I may have to pay for 5 if I still want to play my mid toons/US hib toons and also play my old EU toons. I would like to combine them so that I only pay for 3 accounts but still have access to all my toons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom