[NEWS] New gonorrhoea strain resistant to all available antibiotics

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
An international team of scientists has discovered a new strain of the sexually transmitted infection (STI) gonorrhoea that is resistant to all currently available antibiotics.
Gonorrhoea is currently a widespread but easily treatable condition. It is estimated to be one of the most common STIs in the world, with around 700,000 cases annually in the US alone.
Scientists successfully identified a previously unknown variant of the bacterium that causes gonorrhoea, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. This new strain, called H041, was found to have extreme resistance to all cephalosporin-class antibiotics, the last remaining drugs still effective in treating gonorrhoea.

New gonorrhoea strain resistant to all available antibiotics

Scary shit, STI's will wipe us out eventually, put a condom on you dirty bastardsv:p

rynnor

Rockhound
I think the availability of easy cures has meant people arent that bothered about STI's generally - might be good to have one to scare them with.

rynnor

Rockhound
cos good old aids isnt scary at all.

Yes but its so rare that it has little impact - plus the way it was originally oversold hasnt helped its credibility and it now also has treatments.

A common STD is more likely to have a deterrent effect.

Corran

Part of the furniture
awww, poor gimmly gonna have to be more careful with his $2 whores!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dark alley, no one watching, 50p a go? Might be tempted myself!

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
awww, poor gimmly gonna have to be more careful with his $2 whores!
When I fuck whores, I don't pay, I'm in my early 20s, tall broad and handsome :p ........... and I usually "nip out for water" when it's payment time.

Made me start to think about using them Durex British kite certified condoms I have though rather than cheap ones.

I'm just sure the GF counts .... :p

As long as he doesn't touch the cock it isn't gay.
Words of a real man :D

If it looks like a dog, smells like a dog, it's a dog.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Does this have anything to do with the chinese coming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom