News from Lori

Afran

Part of the furniture
I've said it once and ill say it again Laby atm from midday to 6pm GMT is solo bliss if you enjoy playing a retarded class that takes no skill whatsoever and use that to kill people pve'ing or that are afk or just simply zerg them down

Fixed :D

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a great idea. But what can they do about double names, wether its between me and my own toons on different servers or another person having the same name as me? Being one server, you wont have doubles with a different extension!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Chances are most of the players unable to take their first choice name might be able to get it back with the new server. There will only be a few thousand active accounts creating characters on the new server, instead of tens of thousands of inactive accounts with hundreds of thousands of dead characters taking up names which haven't been used for years.

It's a decent plan anyway, it's just a shame that GOA were never able to do anything like this for EU servers - instead of leaving our characters to rot on dead servers.

Lucius

Banned
It seems as though character transfer could become a reality - is this good news for our characters on Dyvet?

ileks

Part of the furniture
I doubt we will ever see a transfer from EU servers to US servers tbh :( (if that's what you mean)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, its Mythic were talking about ;)

I Have asked the question about Mythic taking up the characters from EU servers but have had no comeback from them yet.Dev who is using Facebook for feedback bit reluctant to give an answer on that.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
EU --> US will never happen

Character are to far behind.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I like the buffbot change,one of the big reasons why i haven't started playing on USA is because i would have to pay for 2 accounts.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I doubt we will ever see a transfer from EU servers to US servers tbh :( (if that's what you mean)

I'd renew my subs instantly if that happened. My shaman was pwn. (I didn't cap my dex, but aug dex 5 kinda solved that :D. Would have epic dex if I got the extra 30 dex I required)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
My luwi would be rr13 in a few weeks with all the yank noobs i could gank :p:flame:

Zede

Part of the furniture
EU --> US will never happen

Character are to far behind.

I reckon it would be economically viable though, EA could "grant" Mythic a team for 6 months to do the coding, i reckon 1000s would resub those accounts, i would !

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
My luwi would be rr13 in a few weeks with all the yank noobs i could gank :p:flame:

Lol cyclo :x

Tbh a transfear from EU to US might be kinda cool, thinking from an 8v8 perspective..would sure be fun to see some good euro 8 mans rolling the yankers.

Settle the EU vs US shitsling once and for all :sex:

I'd prolly activate my own account if this would ever happend ( not that it will ) but still, would be fun to bait little stealthers with the armsman xd

Zede

Part of the furniture
thinking about it, transferring accounts from EU to US will never happen.

the SHAME of mythic having their OLD game with more subs than WAR would be to much i think :clap:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
i was just wondering as i havent played it myself, how many players are there on the warhammer servers ?

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
i was just wondering as i havent played it myself, how many players are there on the warhammer servers ?

Probably quite a few, but I doubt WAR has that many ingame hours spent anymore compared to other recent mmos.

If it was 1 million subs at launch then I would say 50% left tbh :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I reckon it would be economically viable though, EA could "grant" Mythic a team for 6 months to do the coding, i reckon 1000s would resub those accounts, i would !

I`d resub if allowed to trans Excal toons to US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom