News flash - pr is sucky o_0

I

infernalwrath

Originally posted by Gewny
lol have u tried to use Celerity in rvr, its almost time to get a smack on ure head if u have, cuz as a healer you have a bunch of other things do to that will affect the battle more.
But yes its good in pve.

What relly ticks me of is the fact that we are discussing what is (according to many) the best RA in mid... and yet the discussion tends to lean towards, pr being not worth the cost.
dont think its so hard tbh
u see enemy groups the pac healer use inst stun stopes uses ae mezz u stop u use the group haste the tanks kills the sorc or the sorc purge and mezz u but u still had time to do the haste or teh cleric purge and uses bof still that does not distract u from doing the 1 spell wich is 2.x casting time with 250+ dex

F

Forau

lol have u tried to use Celerity in rvr, its almost time to get a smack on ure head if u have, cuz as a healer you have a bunch of other things do to that will affect the battle more.
But yes its good in pve.

Go back to VNboards mate. celerity is very useable in rvr, and so worth using. Just because something endangers you/requires a little more skill than standing with speed6 at 2000 units distance spamming spread heal doesn't mean it's not worth it. If you, in a tri-healer group, don't have someone going in for celerity, you basically suck.

J

Jiggs

if u think its so bad then dont get it.

i'll be grateful of the free realm points :p

G

gunner440

mythic shud just delete the US servers and help goa

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Let us atleast keep all buffs if we get ressed with PR, that would be cool. :)

why? you don't lose em when you get rezzed, you lose em when you die...

G

Gahldir

I have p and I dont find it that good, the bugs around it are annoying, (eg. very often u get "not in view") then u have to wait 5 sec to try again.

I bet there is a way I could help you with this issue, but why should I? ;)

you are my sworn enemie etc ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
yea cos rezzing 1 person > keeping a whole grp alive (BOF).

yeah, a mend healer with fresh mana pool can't keep a group alive? Oo

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by parzi
think about the fact that pr = all buffs gone. in mid this includes endregen/mana regen.

yeah, since you keep buffs when you get a normal rezz...

death = all buffs gone...

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Gahldir
yeah, a mend healer with fresh mana pool can't keep a group alive? Oo

heard of interrupts?

G

Gewny

Originally posted by Gahldir
I bet there is a way I could help you with this issue, but why should I? ;)

you are my sworn enemie etc ;)

Actually I have away around the 5 sec time unless I am rooted :p

But my point is : PR aint insta for real it takes 1-3 seconds for the player to be able to play at best, due to lag and his comp speed.

(yes it is insta to the healer than can go on casting something else afterwards)

F

Forau

I've only got one problem with PR. Either you force the person in question to get rezd, i.e no delay for checking with him if he wants to be rezd etc. Or, if he declines rez, the PR isn't spent. Seems they fixed my instaheals so that if they dont heal anything they're still up. Sorry I can't say the same for MoC (haven't dared trying RP yet).

Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom