News, FINALLY

N

NoBrains

Originally posted by alithiel50
Yes, but why do they specifically say English players? Why not just say that all players affected by the server problems on Excalibur and Avalon would be compensated?

Theres something going on... It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Think it's pretty obvious that he refers excal players as english players and about avalon...

Zar isn't avalon GM nor the english euro daoc site is the ideal place to address German servers

Thanks

A

Arnor

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOGMOMG MORE FREE DAYS INC!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

also, can someone thats not retarded please explain to me (from a business viewpoint) why goa are managing both to loose money AND dont satisfy us with one healthy compensation for lost playtime? (ie we earn 0.4 dollars or whatever, they loose 0.4$ pr customer)

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Arnor
also, can someone thats not retarded please explain to me (from a business viewpoint) why goa are managing both to loose money AND dont satisfy us with one healthy compensation for lost playtime? (ie we earn 0.4 dollars or whatever, they loose 0.4$ pr customer) [/B]

You have to be French to understand that Arnie ;x

S

sugah

In the past when they've said all english players will be compensated its usually meant those who are playing with the english client and using the english site.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by Jarrax
Rofl, as if goa had people working over the new year weekend. Load of bollocks. Server crashed and the monkeys didnt notice and/or care till today.

that's what I was thinking ;)

A

Asha

Originally posted by sugah
In the past when they've said all english players will be compensated its usually meant those who are playing with the english client and using the english site.

it's kinda silly tho

alot of people play english and french or german servers, it's not like you have to chose one or the other

O

old.Ramas

Previous excal outages have resulted to refunded days to anyone who uses the English language subs pages - so I assume that is the rule they will be using this time.

I imagine if you used the French or German pages but play on Excal, and email them specifically to that effect then consideration will be made.

N

NetNifty

Originally posted by -yoda-
cos they cant/wont imo check ALL characters to see which are active and are mains . theywill just give everyman and his dog a free day , which imo sucks. i'd be happier with 500g stuck in my inventory than 50p's worth of play time ;)

Well they could... IF THE XML WORKED!

and btw I think GOA determine which language server you use by which language form was used to create your account.

Users who are viewing this thread