Newbie RvR question

arctellion

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested to know, as I'm relatively new to RvR how you tell the difference between keeps that have been upgraded or not? or is there no way to tell...

... I'm interested to know, 'coz having seen the screenies from the proposals for the new frontiers expasion, it makes it easy to see upgrades...

... but what I was wondering is how you tell now...

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
Click on keep guards it says what equipment level they have = keep level.

Keep doors are a different matter and there is currently no way short of beating on them to tell if they've been upgraded or not.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Big hint that its been claimed is that the guards are wearing emblemed coaks, and that there is a big guild-banner hanging above the keep :)

The higher the keep is upgraded to, the higher the con of the guards will be - level 1 or unclaimed keeps will have guards that are blue and yellow to 50, while level 10 keeps will have red and purple con guards, 4 special guards (Knights in Alb - not sure what they are in other realms) and a level 65 named guard - Alb will get a Captain <name>, Mids will get a Bryti <name> and Hibs will get a Niallan <name>. These named guards can be any race in that realm, as opposed to standard keep guards which are the basic race for the realm (Norse/Briton/Celt).

Hope that covers it :)

arctellion

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks All. That clear it up (Hopefully)

Naetha said:
Big hint that its been claimed is that the guards are wearing emblemed coaks, and that there is a big guild-banner hanging above the keep :)

I Kinda figured that one out already, but thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom