Newbie looking for a guild :)

Ithilkir

Fledgling Freddie
Failry new player here, just about to hit level 26 and looking for a guild to join, PvE and RvR. CUrrent toon is a Troll Savage (hey, it sounded like a good idea at the time). IGN is Craurik so feel free to drop me a message IG or on here if you have a guild that'd be interested in taking me under your wing :)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Try to pm someone from red shadows mate, very big and friendly guild and one of the best alliances for a new player i think.. i reckon goorg is in charge of stuff and lendamos is an officer if im not mistaken.. but anyway ask around in red shadows guild they can direct you to an officer and i know they used to have (prolly still have) an open arms policy.

/isle

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Contact somebody in Sarumans Hand mate. We're actively recruiting, run a guild RVR group or PVE group pretty much every night, sometimes 2fg+.

We give anybody that wants in a 2 week trial and if you're still about promote you. Plus we're in the Red Shadows alliance :)

One of the most active new player friendly guilds about imho.

Ithilkir

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all who have replied/pm'd... I'll level up a little bit more then go check the guilds out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom