New Ywain info

Everz

FH is my second home
Heres to hoping it burns and crashes meaning 6-7 months of delay. :).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Nfd reforming for that, cya on the mega cluster oO

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Should be good, hoping for a good solo presence :)

Everz

FH is my second home
They need a druid who will stay and heal everz not one that will run away when he gets scared :lol:

Soulja

Failed again.

Maybe try and engage us in a fight when there isnt already a fg on us?

Shame about you lot is you had some weird compulsion like every EU player seems to have on US servers. The 'omg that is a name we know! let kill him cos its funny lololol add add add!', irony being the 3 straight up 8v8's we had you got creamed, hell one was 7v8 as the other druid ld'd.

Does it make you sad to know that you got rolled by a group with the much maligned Kzn in?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Failed again.

Maybe try and engage us in a fight when there isnt already a fg on us?

Shame about you lot is you had some weird compulsion like every EU player seems to have on US servers. The 'omg that is a name we know! let kill him cos its funny lololol add add add!', irony being the 3 straight up 8v8's we had you got creamed, hell one was 7v8 as the other druid ld'd.

Does it make you sad to know that you got rolled by a group with the much maligned Kzn in?

ROFL Everz only time we met you in open field was by Beno bridge where you decided to run away and as for this shit that we never met up 8 v 8 a certain nightsend tried to organise a 8 v 8 only for us to find you + Hib zerg coming at us rest time you were in towers or around keeps m8 and as you pointed out a certain KZN was very happy to stay in them areas.

You did most running away m8 not us :lol: infact it became a little bet with us in end to see how long it take you to start running .

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol u 2 still at it all i got to say is in game play did the talking and nightsend quit cos of KZN game play on hib he want 8V8 and u's didnt want to do it

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
cliff trying to get his bow back lol

ROFL don't make cry with laughter that was most funniest thing I seen in long time last night lol just can't believe he done it it made Lokehs dagger transfer look good.

Soul

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
he spent 1hr fighting to the mob and then someone took it lol dont ask me what he was doing

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
he spent 1hr fighting to the mob and then someone took it lol dont ask me what he was doing

what you mean hour lol the necro/bot got port to there should at least take around 10 mins to get there and around 5 to kill the mob hee hee.

I Shouldn't ask should I :lol:

Soul

Everz

FH is my second home
ROFL Everz only time we met you in open field was by Beno bridge where you decided to run away and as for this shit that we never met up 8 v 8 a certain nightsend tried to organise a 8 v 8 only for us to find you + Hib zerg coming at us rest time you were in towers or around keeps m8 and as you pointed out a certain KZN was very happy to stay in them areas.

You did most running away m8 not us :lol: infact it became a little bet with us in end to see how long it take you to start running .

Soulja

My eyes, could you possibly learn to type coherently?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Haha the cyber relation you 2 got almost sounds like mine and wifeys irl relation , givf more fighting :twak: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom