New Years

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Am I the only one who feels the novelty of New Years has worn off?

rynnor

Rockhound
Aye it sucks - too close to Christmas - I blame baby jesus!

WTF is New years about anyway - its just some arbitrary point decided by some bunch of old monks years ago - the winter solstice is the only significant event this time of year - why dont we have our pissup then like the jolly old pagans did?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Novelties wore off on christmas and new year tbh.

It's just an excuse to get absolutely battered i think, speaking of which i'm off in a couple of hours to get absolutely brained.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
New Year is always tempered for me by the fact I have a fuckoff big tax bill in 31 days time. Its the longest hangover ever.

Kryten

Old Cow.
It's already been 2008 for the last 2008 as far as I'm concerned.

Blame EA Sports for that.

Roll on March 2008, then they can start releasing their 2009 products.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Happy news years to those that care, personally never that bothered :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Went to my sisters played on my brother in-laws X-box a bit (not in the slightest bit impressed) drank a few bears and watched the Hootenanny, came home, news years is nothing special really.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I enjoyed new year by watching Jools Holland (and a fatter Kylie) and drinking champagne...

I had a good time!

The novelty part is if you try and make it something bigger than it should be...

And Happy 25 yrs Anniversary to TCP/IP aparantly....

Kryten

Old Cow.
Kylie looked absolutely fucking stunning.

How long before a gaggle of teeny/fashion mags decide to tell all their moronic readers that's vastly unhealthy and WILL kill you.

One of the few famous female role models that we should be glad to have around.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my gf and I were both ill: she's got a cold that is so bad that she's actually admitted she's ill, and I have some strange stomach thing that wouldn't let me eat or drink without throwing up.
I'd say this new-year was the most miserable one I've ever experienced in my life -especially after throwing up 6 times in a row just for drinking some water. I turned off my phone and went to bed at 20:00.

if the lovely Kylie had crawled into bed with me and the gf and offered a hot lezza threesome we'd prolly have told her to fuck right off and leave us alone :(

TdC

half dutch :eek:
it's smashing when combined with chocolate sauce on vanilla ice-cream though :) mmm!
though this not being able to eat lark is good for my circumference I'm somewhat worried as I only get colds, not ill as in proper ill. I did have a sandwich at lunchtime though, and I'm drinking lots of tea which is coming out again through the correct openings so I guess I'm going to be ok :)

TdC

hahaha no. though there is some tradition about lark's eggs iirc o0

dysfunction

FH is my second home
if the lovely Kylie had crawled into bed with me and the gf and offered a hot lezza threesome we'd prolly have told her to fuck right off and leave us alone :(

What? Is this sickness some sort of gayness?

no matter how ill I was I would get ready for some action with Kylie and your gf...

TdC

silly person, d'you think I'd willingly deny my beautiful gf the pleasure of watching me have mad sexor with Kylie for the hell of it? I was barely able to breathe without moaning in sheer agony, let alone have sex with anyone, or do anything else that involved moaning. or even moving! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom