Fitness New years plans?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have ordered enough buffet food to feed a family of 16 from pigs in blankets to smoked salmon and cream cheese blinis to mini scotch eggs, even got some prawn toast. Me and the wife are going to eat the lot.

Watch some shit films I suppose.

Embattle

FH is my second home
None really, never thought of new year as being much more than changing the last part of the date.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have ordered enough buffet food to feed a family of 16 from pigs in blankets to smoked salmon and cream cheese blinis to mini scotch eggs, even got some prawn toast. Me and the wife are going to eat the lot.
We're going to head out on a fucking big bike ride (going to set an alarm so we don't lie asleep until 11am as is the current usual). It's snowy in the big mountains and I intend to do two big passes near a couple of lakes - something like this with a bit extra to go from home. I have neither the "advanced skills" nor "fitness" that the description requires, but fuck it.

We'll stop by the baker on the way back and pick up a couple of mince pies to go with our 2.5kg rolled rib of welsh black beef. We've no oven to cook it in as the electrics are too dodgy so I'm going to pan fry it on all sides in the morning before we leave then wang it in the slow cooker. About ten hours later we're going to give it a go. :)

On top of that I've a shedload of beer, wine and all sorts of bad things in that we have to clear because we're going to keto early in the new year to make up for the fact that since about August we've been pretty poor diet-wise and are now a bit too fatty bombatti :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Just bear in mind where you or your friends end up if you have a accident.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We are staying in - we have ordered dinner from the greek around the corner we normally go there... in Sweden we still can however like most people near where I live we prefer to do as requested and stay in doors.... we will see what Stureplan looks like however in the papers on NYD.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've very little doubt most places will have the selective fucknuts who decide to do whatever they want.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just bear in mind where you or your friends end up if you have a accident.
Just me and the o/h. We'll be taking it easy - not doing anything mad gnarly. It'll be a test of endurance more than anything else and if we get tired I'll point us at home rather than up another hill :)

I've been avoiding the high speed trail centre sort of stuff since this all started. I prefer natural riding anyway.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I've very little doubt most places will have the selective fucknuts who decide to do whatever they want.
Will be inside. Might try and get a takeaway for dinner. Other than that much like any other night of the year.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Pizza and beer (or wine), with a movie or TV show to binge on.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Been at the in-laws since tier 4 started so will be here for a Lamb Roast and a few old fashioneds.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Nothing special. Got to pick the lad up from work at Nando's at 9ish tomorrow night.

Have a few beers when i get home and no doubt too much cheese and port and stink the bedroom out...........

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nothing special. Got to pick the lad up from work at Nando's at 9ish tomorrow night.

Have a few beers when i get home and no doubt too much cheese and port and stink the bedroom out...........

Don't forget some pickled onions!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I forgot trifle!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ordered a tapas meal and I'll make a bunch of cocktails. Ireland going back into full level 5 lockdown tomorrow.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Actually that reminded me we have ordered a roast dinner for Friday.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stay up just to make sure 2020 does actually go away.... and maybe watch Jools Holland if it's on this year

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Excited to ride in this tomorrow - if it doesn't get rained away before I get up!
20201231_011510.jpg
@Deebs - I promised you a snow pic!
Fucking love snow me :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Probably start on the Old Fashioneds like @Aoami, am still refining the correct mixture of everything. I like it on the sweeter side it seems!

Got a proper roast pork which we ordered for xmas day so we'll cook that tonight.

Probably a bit of WoW if I can be arsed.

Maybe watching the OH play The Sims on the PS5 and maybe some movies :| Action packed.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Big juicy pork sausages with potatoes and cabbages, pigs in blankets on the side, sparkling and a few beers, maybe watch the new years show.

Exciting times :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Big juicy pork sausages with potatoes and cabbages, pigs in blankets on the side, sparkling and a few beers, maybe watch the new years show.

Exciting times :D
Sausage & Mash AND pigs in b's? Pure decadence.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Won't get that after Brexit!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Did have some difficulty finding sausages that actually have meat in them though, what they mostly eat here is flavorless tubes of precooked mush

Here real sausages are called "raw sausages"

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Waiting for the Pizza to arrive, they're taking their time, must be busy tonight or something?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Lots of street fireworks this year!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nothing at all.
See the calendar change, and go to bed
Then wake up about 3am as some idiot lets off the last firework of the night

H a p p y N e w Y e a r

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Waiting for the Pizza to arrive, they're taking their time, must be busy tonight or something?
Booked my take away yesterday for pickup at a reasonable time. Merry year change day

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nothing at all.
See the calendar change, and go to bed
Then wake up about 3am as some idiot lets off the last firework of the night

H a p p y N e w Y e a r
I was an hour out
2am :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom