New years eve stories..

L

lakih

I spent it at my sisters house with her husband and some friends of theirs... ate a great dinner, some super desert and just had a good time... shoot some fireworks at midnight (bought of the pyrotechnical society on the university, so it was rather... big... )

Had a good, calm night without alcohol.

O

old.Bubble

went over a m8's house
drinking games(where loser had to have a double shor of Vodka) from 6pm to 9pm
9pm to 12pm trying to sober up
12pm to 12.05 singing some song i didn't know the words too
12.05 to 1am starting to sober up, drinking game where loser didn't get a drink
1am to 2.XXam WWF royal rumble in a Small room in a Flat with 15 people
XX.XX to XX.XX sleep
XX.XX to 3am woke up and walked home
3.30am logged my daoc toon and hinged :)

D

Derric

Hah Bubble,it looked good until the end there. :p

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Derric
Hah Bubble,it looked good until the end there. :p

It was Raining hard when i was walking home
And a Friend of mine visited me at work today(i work in a Hospital!) with a Fractured Ankle from someone Play fighting

I really wish i booked leave for today :)

D

Derric

Originally posted by old.Bubble
I really wish i booked leave for today :)

I think everyone who's working the day after New Year's Eve wish they stayed home. :p

F

frogster

I stayed in due 8-12 inches of snow in 2 hrs :(
Started to drive to the party i had planned to go to but my windscreen wiper broke under the weight of the snow so i had to turn back :l
Ho hum, still, got pissed infront of the telly :p

A

Aoln

I was on a boring holiday with nothing to do but read Vernon God Little :(

O

old.Morchaoron

we were like running around like silly people, all following each other around for ages but there was no one else to have fun with, until some others joined then there was fire all over the place loads of people died xDDD

oh wait you mean irl?? :|

C

Cozak

6:30pm went to a bar called pravda in newcastle, best long island ice tea in town, stayed till 12:30am got taxi to friends newyear party met nice girl and woke up in her house next morning, good night out :)

O

old.Vae

9:30pm Went to party in Finsbury Park London. Drank copious Whisky & Cokes.
12pm Managed to realise it was New Year due to people randomly cheering and singing.
Spent ages trying to understand stoned people - called for more whisky and cokes.
6am Got tube back across London, playing spot the drunk person.
7am Ate breakfast
8am Went to bed

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Cozak
6:30pm went to a bar called pravda in newcastle, best long island ice tea in town, stayed till 12:30am got taxi to friends newyear party met nice girl and woke up in her house next morning, good night out :)

Sounds like a good Night :)

at 12:30ish a friend of mine was trying to convince me to go clubbing that night, after i said about the £25 entry fee he said sod that, lets just hang around outside the club and pull people coming out :D then i looked out the window and saw the rain :)

C

Cozak

hehe yeah i was planning on that too but for most the clubs up here you needed a ticket or had to pay ridiculous amounts on the door, so i rang some mates to see who was having the parties :) nerf new year taxi prices got to his house and fare said £22.80 then the taxi driver said that on new year they double the fare 44 quid :( , just as well i had some people to split it with :)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Went to a party. It consisted of me and 8 girls. Drank Smirnoff untill 12, started drinking champers from the bottle, danced for about 30 minutes. Everyone who was working in the morning left, 4 of us went upstairs, sat around in this girls room chatting. Spent the night with a rather intereting girl on a double bed ;)

Nothing unusual.

S

Straef

i was the only sober person at home, and tbh... it sucks to be

Users who are viewing this thread