New Years Eve plans

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
We're off for an afternoon of boardgames at a mates house this afternoon, but will be home by evening then its a quiet one planned....high excitement will be if Vae decides to prime the new MDF cupboards we have. Other than that, probably movie, snuggles and bed!

Helme

Resident Freddy
Was originally planning on going with my backup plan of going out with my cousin when my original one fell through because of some locational difficulties(she's 50 miles away), but having been cleaning my parents attic/basement/garage all day yesterday and 7 hours or so today, I can barely move anymore. So I'ma be staying home playing Skyrim.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I want to stay in 2011 :( I've heard the world is going under is 2012!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
pub then warehouse-rave or squat-rave, i'm not really feeling on it tbh

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
a Henry hoover with lipstick?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
also going to a house party at none other than Ian McKellen's, should be.. interesting.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Stopping in for the night with the wife, could have gone to family but my brothers and sisters are all hardcore chavs so no thanks!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh they are, not the sort like Vicki Pollard the sort you see in nightclubs with a fucking tea bag tan and what not ><

The hxc hxc gamer taking the moral highground how lovely 'p

Quite a shit nye for moi plans fell apart but still had a laugh with mates
L

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Drank Polish beer until i took an arrow in the knee, then i pretended to like shoes for the rest of the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom