New Years Eve plans

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
So whats everyone up to?

Quiet one for us - a curry, a bottle of red, some comfort junk food, a big pile of DVD's / torrents, the heating turned up, and see the new year in fat, warm & happy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mexican night at a friends house.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Going to a place with an open bar and finger food. All the lads bailed out like the absolute bastards they are so it's just going to be me and missus' friends.

I'm going to pretend to like shoes :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I thought I might have a few beers and go to bed. Who gives a fuck about enforced jolity and fucking new year bullshit :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Going to a place with an open bar and finger food. All the lads bailed out like the absolute bastards they are so it's just going to be me and missus' friends.

I'm going to pretend to like shoes :(
Fivesome ?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Who gives a fuck about enforced jolity and fucking new year bullshit :)

This.

I'm off to a mate's bird's flat for beers and food, there's about 20 of us going - everyone has cooked a dish to eat (lasagne, soup, cooked ham etc.) so we're all having dinner together and then getting pissed on the run up to the bells.

As Throd says though, I'm already witnessing the utter fucking turd on Facebook where the Facebragging and oneupmanship has commenced. Who gives a fuck, enjoy your night whatever you're doing - just don't go on and on and on to a bunch of folk who really give zero amounts of fuck.

Anyway, have fun whatever you guys choose to do - happy new year when it arrives :).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sod all this year, I really cannot be arsed. Going to rest and have a quiet one (for a change).

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Gonna sit in and watch the Jools Hootananny (probably round russ's)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Climbing Snowdon, then bar crawl around Llanberis with the sheepshaggers.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Round a mate's for a small gathering. Mandy might be there. The whore.

Everz

FH is my second home
GF doesnt finish work till 6.. getting the train up then eating dinner with the rents and a trip down the local to see the night in.. followed by a cheeky fuck on the way home.

+1

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fish and chips and champagne with the mrs if the kids get to sleep in decent time.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm going to a mate's parents house, and he and I are going to cook a stupendous meal for the four of us. Then I am going home, having a glass of wine and going to bed :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Sorted ourselves couple tables in our usual bar, me, my cousin and a mate, plus 7 birds. We get to play whatever music we please, and we're taking food with us there, so it's all good.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
7 women, eh? You dirty dog ;) :cheers:

or, umm, do you mean seven birds?

BCMartin.jpg

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I only just met 2 of em like yesterday, the rest are mates with these 2. Apparently they had something lined up, but it blew in their faces, so they're joining us instead. I don't mind being a backup plan ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
My plans?! MY PLANS!? Probably similar to a lot of people here.

Food at rents' place, bottle of wine, cheap TV and films. Maybe some lovin' from the GF post midnight.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
vodka bells sleep ... not much else .. same as usual ... mrs in bed by 11 hehe .. married life :)

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Quiet one for us. Cook a meal for me and the Missus, watch TV, Drink Red Wine. That's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom