New years eve plans!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Going out and getting absolutely fucked out of my head. :drink:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Party at a friends house, I am taking it easy on the booze though as I am cooking a family dinner tomorrow.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Long story, but I promised a girl I'm very fond of I'd find a fireworks display to go to on new years, turns out there arent any near by, apart from the one down at london, and although I'd wilingly pay for that journey her parents are a bit uneasy about her being down there 'on her own', which I guess is understandable as she's a bit of a home-cat heh.

So instead of doing that I've bought a few(read:loads!) fireworks, and she's coming over to watch them at my house with a few friends, so hopefully it should work out after all :D Sorta nervous which is unusual for me! Done quite a bit of work to try and get this "just so", still sorta worried everything will fall apart though.

Anyways I've gotta go set the last bits up! Hope everyone else's new years is as enjoyable as possible :) 2007 has been a difficult year in many ways, 2008 promises to be very interesting indeed! :cheers:

Mey

Part of the furniture
I plan to get really wasted, be insanely reckless 4am urban climbing for the win! End up in someone else house and regret it all tomorrow..

Or my parents won't let my girlfriend spend the night at my house so i'm going comando and locking myself in the my room!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Doing my dissertation :(
or if my parents won't let me, i also plan to go comando and lock myself in my room!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
woohooo dukat got a girlfriend!

youll get a kiss at midnight, its tradition innit :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
going out, getting drunk. :cheers:

have a mega bad cold though :(

eksdee

FH is my second home
worked 10am-10pm, now battlestar galactica + leftover xmas choccies. tomorrow = work again, same shift more or less and then i go away on tour with my band the next day. saving all my partying for then! weehoo

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
worked 10am-10pm, now battlestar galactica + leftover xmas choccies. tomorrow = work again, same shift more or less and then i go away on tour with my band the next day. saving all my partying for then! weehoo

this reminds me, wtf am i still doing at home o_O

Nate

FH is my second home

Right on, battling our way to the new year!!!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Happy new 2008 everyone! :)

Had a great night with my gf and three others at a friend's house eating a posh dinner and then playing poker and talking shit until midhgnith and then we went out into what seemed to be a warzone with fireworks going off left and right bouncing off house walls and whatnot... -- we brought two bottle of champaigne out there and toasted ourselves and whoever we could see who could actually hear anything in all the noise...

... then we went back inside and playued more poker ( i ended up winning about £10 yay hehe) and had more whisky and other drinks and now we got home just 10 minutes ago... CHEERS :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
I spent mine in a beach resort outside Doha was a fun night though i had a hell of a time getting up for work this morning.

Still feeling a little :puke:

Anyway.........

Happy New to one and All.

:bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer:​

Ezteq

Queen of OT
same thing we do every year... plan to take over the kitchen!

cook up a big batch of party food, mini spring rolls vaulavants (sp??) etc etc play board games and watch movies.

i made it till about 8:30 before being struck down with my headache that had been threatening me all day lol i think the strawberry daiquiri scared it off a bit, any hoo woke up at midnight with all the fireworks going off and stumbled in to the lounge to say "haae nuyr" before collapsing in to bed again.

i do usually make it through to midnight on NYE lol honest!

any hoo happy new year everyone
xxxxx

Mey

Part of the furniture
I thank god for 4 pint pitchers! No i do not have to walk down stairs to get water for awhile!

Ugh.. my shoulder hurts :(

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
I went to my friends house and we watched (and sang along to) musicals all night. Very good fun but my throat isn't thanking me this morning.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
got home 3 hours ago.. now I need to go and visit family.. in before puke?

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
bloady awesome night, just got in. Friends house party ftw.
Happy new year guys :p

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Escaped all the hype and we went half-assed camping. Was awesome and memorable compared to new years gone past.

Drive randomly to unspecified woodland. Pull up, unload duvets, pillows, tents, fireworks and a crate of beer. Begin to get trashed with your mates and not even care when it turns midnight. Avoid all the ridiculous club prices and old lang shite + party poppers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom