New Year's Eve Drinking!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
dont you know here in russia we have rivers of vodka and instead of snow we get vodkow? but to get a glass to drink it from you must have a ticket with an expiry date of 3 days after you get it, but the queues are 4 days long

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Vladamir said:
Got a bottle of vodka ready, need something to mix it with. Anyone got any suggestions? :p

A straw, streight in the bottle, to your mouth. sorted. :D

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodka mixer? I'll say Red Bull or an equivalent. Tastes so good. One of my #1 drinks when ordering in night clubs.

Raw vodka tastes like utter crap. Anyone who says it doesn't does so to act all manly or some stupid shit like that. It's the truth, admit it :p
Same goes for Tequila, it is horrible even with the lemon and salt.
Tequila I'll accept as a part of my Long Island.

Gamah

Banned
vodka and taquilla dont taste nice in your fruit juice tastes nice sense. Its more of an apprication of flavour.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Personally I will be drinking either Vodka/Lemonade with a slice of Lime or Morgan's Spiced with Lemonade and a slice of Lime :p Can't do the lager anymore, getting too old for the 3 day long hangovers :D

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Vodka and many peppercorns which u put in the glass and drink and it tastes spicy..

dunno why i tried it but it was nice, spicy vodka

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Happy new year guys,my new year resolution is to buy the classic version and do it all again, really had enough of wow now, getting stuck on retrieving character screen etc etc,unless you can be logged on all day the chances of getting on a full server after work is....roughly the same as papa Cho getting the beers in.
My fav music video for 2005 is still the same as 2004......................
http://www.internetdj.com/watch_video.php?op=watch&mediaid=15089&feature=1.
I always have a workout watching this.
Have a good one :cheers:

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Ooooooops forgot to post my way of drinking vodka which is,a double double vodka and redbull with an aftershock depth charge, costs a fiver in the local
has the same head rush affect as a huge line of coke (apparently) or a properly prepared absinthe.
Another drink worth trying is jamesons and sambuga, warms the cockles of your heart.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jägermeister, absolut vodka, red wine, white wine, bubbly wine thingy, ciders...started yesterday and going stlong! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom