New Year's Eve Drinking!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Got a bottle of vodka ready, need something to mix it with. Anyone got any suggestions? :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
you cant go wrong with irn-bru tbh although lemonade and lime is always good.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
alka seltsa?

would that actually work? i mean like a pre emptive strike against ze 'angover?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
alka seltsa?

would that actually work? i mean like a pre emptive strike against ze 'angover?

Who knows, get someone to try it beforehand though incase its lethal or something :D

Gamah

Banned
Diet Coke is the best, but only a dash...don't want to go overbored..or something I found gets you FUCKED

Shot of vodka, with a double vodka dash of coke, down the shot, then chase it with the double and coke..rince repeat and wallah, your on the floor crawling around wondering why the world is revolving around you.

Or do what I do to start a heavy night, double wrey and nephew shot, neck it..take a sip of a double vodka red bull then do a shot of taquilla then finsih the vodka red bull in about a 5 min period, then drink as normal..

I wonder why I can never remember things I do :S?

A

Aoln

Vladamir said:
Got a bottle of vodka ready, need something to mix it with. Anyone got any suggestions? :p
a massive spliff

edit: make that many massives spliffs :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
shot of port, blue wkd and a shot of vodka

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:

if all ur gonna do is drink to get drunk, then why mix it at all?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
if all ur gonna do is drink to get drunk, then why mix it at all?

So i don't get the supremely shit taste :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Get instant woodruff-jelly and use vodka instead of the required water to mix it together.

Or mix it with milk. The result is called "mousepiss" where I´m living. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Get instant woodruff-jelly and use vodka instead of the required water to mix it together.

Or mix it with milk. The result is called "mousepiss" where I´m living. :)

Tempted...really tempted...

*struggles*

Must...pwn...Thorwyn...AAaaaargh!!

*runs out of the room*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
hm? did I say something SFW? :)

Oh, not at all. Mousepiss just peeked my interest and is considered NSFW enough from a regular post :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It all depends on where you're going really and how much you're willing to prepare/spend and how much you trust your friends not to do anything to something left at the side :)

What you need :
Ice cubes
Sports lid bottle
Absynth (most supermarkets sell it; sainsburys sells a bottle for £16.99)
Vodka
Spoon
Sugar cubes

Before you go out, get one of the largest squeeze bottles with a 'sports' lid you can find. The one where you can either pull the end and water comes out or take the lid off. If you don't think it's going to be of a suitable size to last you the evening, get two or more :p

From here you want to fill up this bottle with the largest ice cubes you can fit in there. You want them to last all night so the larger, the better. Remember to put this in the fridge otherwise the idea will go sour very quickly :(

Now, everytime you want a drink, fill a glass with a few shots of absynth and place a spoon over the top of the glass. On this spoon you want to place a sugar cube. Now...the bottle with the ice cubes on it should have some ice cold water melted in the bottom. What you want to do is pour a couple of shots of vodka into the bottle, shake it up then using the sports top, pour the vodka/ice cold water mixture over the sugar cube and it'll run into the drink.

I can guarantee it'd be one of the most pummeling drinks you've ever had. I'd suggest 2parts absynth/1 part vodka/5 parts iced water. Just don't go overboard because it wont get you drunk instantly, it'll creep up on you and also, be careful of drinking more water when drinking absynth. It crystalises in your stomach throughout a night so when you wake up in the morning and drink some water, you'll get drunk again :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
famous_grouse.jpg

Fuck vodka. :>

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Narzeja said:
vodka + Hot Salsa Dip.

Do it, I dare you! :cheers:

seconded, and its the best shot ive ever had tbh, vodka and hot sauce, i usaully do it with tobasco, is really nice.

personally i've got myself a bottle of JD for before i go out, then hitting shots all night with pints to fill in the gaps.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ok one other question!.

Once i've mixed it (say it was orange juice and vodka), would there be any problems in keeping it in the fridge till it's needed?. I.e will it do anything to the alcohol?.

Ta :]

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
remy martin XO grand champagne, special. beats all, best i ever tasted.

on other hand smirnof ice is good drink mix for vodca

my favorite is
2cl vodca
2cl green curasqa (cant spell it)
cream
sour mix

shake it in a blender with ice and fill up with sprite
taste like bubble gum and can be to sweet for a whole night but damn its good

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
self made vodca in a big cognac glass u then heat up with ur hand over the glass, sniff the gass and drink the shit

2-3 and it was night for me. works best with vodca over 60%, we used 96%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom