new year started same way as it did last year

O

old.FIN

lol, same year was exactly the same, morning raid by some realm, and then those morning raids stopped after summer....lol

u guys never learn do u =)?

A

Aybabtu

:eek7:

To think that you actually cared enought to remember what happened in DAoC 1 year back even after you stopped playing :)

O

old.FIN

i didnt say i cared, i just said i remember, if peeps has brains like insect then they cant remember, but if thye got like elephant then they do remeber and they also learn, but i cant help that peeps dont know word LEARN, righT?

read it with smile plz...if u dont, then its better stop reading at all and go spank monkey if u r old enough to know what it means

I

ilienwyn

What did you expect. Things don't change as easily as we think...:(

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by old.FIN
i didnt say i cared, i just said i remember, if peeps has brains like insect then they cant remember, but if thye got like elephant then they do remeber and they also learn, but i cant help that peeps dont know word LEARN, righT?

read it with smile plz...if u dont, then its better stop reading at all and go spank monkey if u r old enough to know what it means

If you didn't care you wouldn notice it, and since you noticed it you must have cared...... and you clearly know jack all about insects and animals for that mantter.....

Now go spank your own monkey in swg, can't see why you even bother with a DAoC forum when you don't care.

O

old.FIN

Now go spank your own monkey in swg, can't see why you even bother with a DAoC forum when you don't care.

LMAO

so what your additude is that if u stop some game and change to something else u r wanker????

i miss peeps who play daoc, BUT as its been so fecking stupid game to play with those characters as i have at lvl 50, and as i been doing it 3 times allrdy why in the world i wanna do it 4th time just to game to enjoy me...../ to lvl character, u ben reading loads moaning of buffbotss, why dont group this and this character in this and this realm.......

SO u in the world i cant so 2 peeps who still play daoc that last year started just in same , relic raid 3-9 am , depends what time u normally use. and after that peeps moaned/complained/accused different peeps, in different realm about their doings for past 5-6 months, but everything still started from couple days after new years main event.

so why i cant say to peeps who play / moan atm to think 1 y
ear before and trying to remember what happened then and think before they moan about what happened then

and as i said think as hilarious way, not that wanking opposite way what u r talking to me, because as every single1 wh has played with me, no matter what realm, has ben noticed that hilarious side what u always been "esittänyt" (some finnish dude plz say that in english)...

and if and only IF u dont understand what side im in, u really should show some luv to your computer.

love to your computer by DOUGHBOY, http://www.smakclan.com/

"stand up, open your window, crab tower, throw it oustide the window, crab beer and smoke and think what u have accifieed ( dont know how to type that word.... but what u have reached after that and where u will be end after that thing......plz help to type that 1 in right matter)

and if u still think that i dont have any rights to type in this forum as i dont play daoc any more, just delete your account in here and go some other forum...

i've been here longer than u have learned to piss somewhere else than your pants, and if some1 disagrees my opinion, hasnt kmew me long enough, over and out, n00b

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by old.FIN

LMAO

so what your additude is that if u stop some game and change to something else u r wanker????

i miss peeps who play daoc, BUT as its been so fecking stupid game to play with those characters as i have at lvl 50, and as i been doing it 3 times allrdy why in the world i wanna do it 4th time just to game to enjoy me...../ to lvl character, u ben reading loads moaning of buffbotss, why dont group this and this character in this and this realm.......

SO u in the world i cant so 2 peeps who still play daoc that last year started just in same , relic raid 3-9 am , depends what time u normally use. and after that peeps moaned/complained/accused different peeps, in different realm about their doings for past 5-6 months, but everything still started from couple days after new years main event.

so why i cant say to peeps who play / moan atm to think 1 y
ear before and trying to remember what happened then and think before they moan about what happened then

and as i said think as hilarious way, not that wanking opposite way what u r talking to me, because as every single1 wh has played with me, no matter what realm, has ben noticed that hilarious side what u always been "esittänyt" (some finnish dude plz say that in english)...

and if and only IF u dont understand what side im in, u really should show some luv to your computer.

love to your computer by DOUGHBOY, http://www.smakclan.com/

"stand up, open your window, crab tower, throw it oustide the window, crab beer and smoke and think what u have accifieed ( dont know how to type that word.... but what u have reached after that and where u will be end after that thing......plz help to type that 1 in right matter)

and if u still think that i dont have any rights to type in this forum as i dont play daoc any more, just delete your account in here and go some other forum...

i've been here longer than u have learned to piss somewhere else than your pants, and if some1 disagrees my opinion, hasnt kmew me long enough, over and out, n00b

What i first posted was nothing towards you and you must clearly be drunk or have a serious eyes problem since you can't see the frikking yellow face at the end of my post......

And unless you mean longer than me on BW i doubt you've been here longer than me.

Now go to sleep helps with getting the booze out of your system cos you must clearly be drunk as what you just wrote is no where as intelligent as i first thought you were when you did play the game!

Q

quinthar

Then everything was normal in the world of BW again....

K

Kedeligths

Yay, I´ve missed you Fin....and your finglish flames. Now we only need Karam Gruul to show up:)

Users who are viewing this thread